IGNORED

SOD GONE

Bs4Red

Rodgers is obviously a terrible manager....

Taken a team to 7th, 2nd and 6th.

A 50% win rate.... speaks fluent Spanish and Italian and Steven Gerrard described Rodgers' one-on-one management as the best he has seen. :facepalm:

He's not a terrible manager, he's just not a successful manager, and at Liverpool you have to do much better than nearly winning trophies and nearly qualifying for the champions league.

Rodgers is obviously a terrible manager....

Taken a team to 7th, 2nd and 6th.

A 50% win rate.... speaks fluent Spanish and Italian and Steven Gerrard described Rodgers' one-on-one management as the best he has seen. :facepalm:

Spud, I don't see anybody claiming that, the problem is those finishes are not good enough for a Liverpool manager, their fans expect more in the same way that many Manure fans would have liked to see SAF sacked in the season before that Mark Robins  goal that saved his career in the FA cup match late on at Forest, had he been sacked premiership history might look very different.

To be fair he had his fair share of bad luck, perhaps had Dalglish not indulged Suarez so much and reined him in from day one, he might still be there and perhaps the knock on might have been Sterling staying as well.

Who knows, anyway ask the Liverpool fans on here, there are enough of them.

Mind you none of this explains Balotelli.

I think it's the fans of the likes of Liverpool and Man Utd that are delusional.

They are constantly there or there about's ....with the odd blip...no major problems.

I admire Arsenal for keeping faith with Wenger...people suggest they should have won more...but it's always entertaining and they are always in with a shout.

No one can win year after year anymore.

Look at the Prem and Serie A this year....Teams are getting closer in ability it seems.

I think it's the fans of the likes of Liverpool and Man Utd that are delusional.

They are constantly there or there about's ....with the odd blip...no major problems.

I admire Arsenal for keeping faith with Wenger...people suggest they should have won more...but it's always entertaining and they are always in with a shout.

No one can win year after year anymore.

Look at the Prem and Serie A this year....Teams are getting closer in ability it seems.

The premiership, ridiculous money era, which incidentally is about to get worse with another 3 billion to be shared out for some deal or other, has made many clubs fans delusional and not always premiership team fans and IMO ours are amongst them as are the gas and many more, either living on past glories, affluence of their owners or healthy crowds for their particular league status.

Archived