IGNORED

England v Spain Thread

reddogkev

2 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

David Platt anyone? 

Ive found this thoroughly depressing to watch. Our inability to string more than a few passes together is staggering

We have been second best, but think you can see a game plan there that did at least give us a chance. We have had to enough sights of their goal to even argue at this level we should have nicked one. 

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

We have been second best, but think you can see a game plan there that did at least give us a chance. We have had to enough sights of their goal to even argue at this level we should have nicked one. 

Agreed, Kane had a poor game

5 minutes ago, cityexile said:

That 2nd goal just sums up why it's been depressing to watch for me. Won the ball, nowhere to go, nobody wants the ball judging by the way a couple of them were pointing back to Hart so it's given to him to just hoof clear. Sorry but until we learn to keep better possession of the ball against the better teams we will always be also rans Imo 

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

One of those weird situations for Ireland now. If they lose 2-1 they`re not a lot worse off as 1-0 is still enough at home. The only way they`re better off is if they draw 0-0 at home.

Really haven't the foggiest what is going on in this game.

7 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Would want to see it again. It's the player coming back who first passes it from the header, not the person who finished it. Possible I missed somebody mind!

I know what your saying, but Walker was coming back from playing the ball back to Hart from near our byline when Pedro? ( the player whose coming back ) plays it. Definitely keeping him onside.

Archived