IGNORED

They Went To a Football Match - Pray For Paris

Up The City!

A commentator over here said ' the war has come to Europe ' 

It is a bloody mess . No one wins . 

Our freedom is restricted once again . Frontiers closed .

Are we afraid ? You bet your buns we are . 

Will we give in ? Never in a million years , so what do they hope to achieve .

My thoughts and prayers to ALL who are subject to the madness of a few . 

3 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

Dreadful series of events ....fingers are pointing to the usual suspects although no official claim of responsibility has yet been made. These cowards will never win! R.I.P

Sadly, of all the things these perpetrators are, I don't think cowardly is one of them:  brainwashed, hate-filled, mis-guided, evil, the list could go on.  But, strapping on a suicide vest and going on the rampage with assault weapons is not the act of a coward.  It is, unfortunately, the act of someone very, very devoted to a belief system that I cannot fathom.

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

A commentator over here said ' the war has come to Europe ' 

It is a bloody mess . No one wins . 

Our freedom is restricted once again . Frontiers closed .

Are we afraid ? You bet your buns we are . 

Will we give in ? Never in a million years , so what do they hope to achieve .

My thoughts and prayers to ALL who are subject to the madness of a few . 

wonder what enoch powell would say if he was alive...

17 minutes ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

Sadly, of all the things these perpetrators are, I don't think cowardly is one of them:  brainwashed, hate-filled, mis-guided, evil, the list could go on.  But, strapping on a suicide vest and going on the rampage with assault weapons is not the act of a coward.  It is, unfortunately, the act of someone very, very devoted to a belief system that I cannot fathom.

So, going out on purpose to shoot, bomb and kill as many innocent people as you can is not a cowardly act.  I think it is and I don't care if they are brainwashed or hate filled or mis-guided, they know what they are doing and in my mind are cowards.  They are not fighting in a combat situation, where it is kill or be killed, they are just targeting innocent people who are just living their lives normally and can't fight back.  So if that is not cowardly, I don't know what is!

Archived