IGNORED

They Went To a Football Match - Pray For Paris

Up The City!

22 hours ago, Londoner said:

Bomb the shit out of Isis I say.

1. Stop arming the Islamists. 

2. Join the Russians in bombing the shit out of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and anyone else who wants to play  

3. Help Russia sort out a solution in Syria.

Simples. Well, it's not, but you know what I mean. 

1 hour ago, Aizoon said:

1. Stop arming the Islamists. 

2. Join the Russians in bombing the shit out of ISIS, Al-Qaeda and anyone else who wants to play  

3. Help Russia sort out a solution in Syria.

Simples. Well, it's not, but you know what I mean. 

Most Russian bombs have not been directed at IS targets,  but other opponents of Assad. It's a fallacy to think they are in there to "defeat IS". 

As for these Paris murderers, we'll probably find they or their helpers legitimately bought the Kalashnikovs in European states where such sales are legal and poorly regulated.

1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Most Russian bombs have not been directed at IS targets,  but other opponents of Assad. It's a fallacy to think they are in there to "defeat IS". 

As for these Paris murderers, we'll probably find they or their helpers legitimately bought the Kalashnikovs in European states where such sales are legal and poorly regulated.

Kalashnikovs are easily obtainable and in common usage in the northern suburbs of Paris and Marseilles.

59 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Quite possibly. You'll find the source of such illegally held firearms is probably Eastern Europe. 

And the Balkans - once a firearm is in Europe it can be moved without hinder acne - think that's about to change

Thank ***** for the Channel - Gives us some help at least 

55 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I've had an email back from David Lloyd. They're going to consider what would be an appropriate response from the club. 

Cant say fairer than that. 

Good, did he give you any timescale for their decision? I hope they go with this, would be a great visual gesture. Earlier they know about it the easier it will be to arrange. I will also email him; the more people that email the better.

Has Kodjia been tweeting/heard from since the Paris attacks?

I wouldn't be surprised if the players had some time off during the international break.  And it would be natural for him to spend a few days "at home".  

I wonder how this will affect him on Saturday especially if childhood friends are involved.

PS Mods, we need a tricolor emoticon! 

16 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Has Kodjia been tweeting/heard from since the Paris attacks?

I wouldn't be surprised if the players had some time off during the international break.  And it would be natural for him to spend a few days "at home".  

I wonder how this will affect him on Saturday especially if childhood friends are involved.

PS Mods, we need a tricolor emoticon! 

Posted a picture of him looking pretty cool on instagram, nothing else other than that

Archived