IGNORED

Cotts whinging again

Major Isewater

9 hours ago, Harry said:

He he, oh Tetty my ol' mucker, you do have me rolling in the aisles.  Many thanks for your reply.

Ok, let's take this step by step shall we ;

"Marmite Gang Member".  Glad you pay enough attention to us to label us with a title.  Let's just put this one straight though shall we.  In August, there was an almighty clamouring for signings, with meltdown beginning to creep in.  I'd heard something from a very reliable source that Leon Best was in talks with us, and a decision was likely to be made by the following week.  I gladly shared as much info as I could with my fellow reds on here, knowing that most would appreciate the little bit of news.  I couldn't reveal the name of the player, so I just hinted that some would like him, others wouldn't.  The reason I couldn't name the player was to protect the source, but I can safely say to you now that a lot of time has passed, that the source was an actual real life text message from his actual real life agent.
Anyway, I didn't go quiet and hide in my room with football manager, I posted a number of times after the window closed confirming that the player in question was Best.  I could only say what I was at liberty to say.  Seems this got your goat.  Not sure why it would frustrate you so much, maybe you'd care to explain - do you have personal interest in this, I can only guess you are rather close to the matter for it to have upset you so.  You accuse me of "going quiet" about this?  On the contrary, I confirmed in numerous threads who the player was once the window had closed.

Whats next?  Oh, the brutal accusations of straining the snake at computer games about football.  I'm so hurt.  Blimey, man.  Ha ha, I love it when the only retort some folk have to those who actually scout players for a hobby is to accuse them of playing computer games.  What a guy.  Is it jealousy?  Is it inferiority complex?  Maybe small man syndrome?  I dunno, again, perhaps you could enlighten me.

I am still none the wiser as to your original accusation of me "constantly posting" now that things are so "rosey".  Your words.  I replied that I had posted a mere 20 times in 5 weeks.  I'd hardly label that as "constant".  Plus I also qualified this with the fact that all of those posts had been about anything but your man Cotterill (one assumes your point was supposed to be that I am constantly on here degrading our manager, whom I can only further assume you have some close ties with, given your personal agony at anything that's said against him?)  Well, as I evidenced, this is not the case, yet you reply with the same accusations, but still zero proof.  Are you going to qualify your point of view with any evidential matter?

"Who are you, Dynamo".  I'm afraid this one is lost on me, I have no idea who or what Dynamo is (I must be out scouting players too much to either notice, or indeed care).  The point I was making was that, far from being this 'divisive' character you seem keen to pin on me, accusing me of being anti-Cotterill and wilfully shouting it from the rooftops, what my posts on here have been about is trying to bring 'togetherness'.  Yes, I do think what I had to say on Pack was important for fans to hear, and yes I do think what I had to say in the atmos thread after the last game was also important, as I am trying to help the Atyeo corner link with the Dolman and help to create a fervent atmos at Ashton Gate.  So yes, if this means I am some kind of Dynamo, then so be it.  At least my actions are trying to bring our fans together, not divide and conquer as it appears your musings and ramblings on here seem to intend.

Next (blimey, there's a lot isn't there!)  You want my "list of special players" do you?  Not likely I'm afraid old chap.  For my eyes only, and a little group of friends of mine who also partake in watching players and creating our own database.  We only share this with important persons, and you my little goat, are not important to me.
For the record though, a member of my little group (henceforth known as Marmite Recruitment - courtesy of Mr Tetbury), has become more interested in this as not just a hobby but a full-time post, and has actually began applying for a few Head of Academy Recruitment roles across the Country, and believe me, there is a fair bit of weight behind his applications too.  So just bide your time Tets, and the fruit of our work will be clear to see.  For now though, you ain't getting a sniff.

Last but not least - Charfield.  Oh you really know how to punish a man when he's down don't you.  What insanely childish humour you present.  For the record, I'm not 'from' Charfield, but I did in fact recently move here from Bedminster.  One of the reasons I have posted so infrequently of late is due to my house move and all that this brings (sorry that I've not been posting "constantly" when things were going so well in August and September, I had other things on).  What's that you say - oh, were things not all "rosey" in the first few weeks of the season you say?  Damn me and my busy life - I should've known my place and been on here moaning.
So having been in Charfield only 3 months, I don't think you can hammer me just yet with your witty repartee about how many digits I have and which one of my sisters noshed me off.  I shall refrain in joining in this hilarity of 'My Cotswoldian Village is better than yours".  It is, as they say, for the birds.

One last thing.  If I were you, my little goat, I shouldn't worry what KITR thinks of your regular insults toward him - he's had you on ignore for over a year, so you've been wasting you're words.  Much like I think I just have in giving you the benefit of this response.

Thanks for your reply you little skunk.... I appreciate you taking time out from your computer game playing to reply to me....

Just to respond to a few of your points.... I think I have touched a nerve of yours and your boyfriend so  I sincerely apologise for that. I find it very very sad for people to put other people on ignore, not that I really care but if you cant take the heat.... take yourself out the kitchen. I am honored that you and your boyfriend discuss me over pillow talk....

My hobby involves following the team I love home and away... you should try it sometime, get out of your bedroom and see what the real world is like.

Please be assured that I am not jealous of you, nor do I have a inferiority complex and being 6ft 3in.... I'm pretty sure I don't have small man syndrome but thanks anyway. If anything I would suggest to you that its you and your boyfriend that are jealous because 'My Opinions' have been correct and that you have yet to provide the forum with any correct information, we can all hide behind... 'I've been told this and I've been told that, But I cant say. Then give it the sorry folks it didn't come off..

I don't want your little black book... far from it, I was purely asking for an example of a player that you have scouted and has gone on to big things..... I waited for the Headline... Harry & Boyfriend Credited For Discovering Jamie Vardy, Ian Wright, Stuart Pearce and Ashley Flynn.

I don't have any personal ties to anyone connected to BCFC, I did back in 2002 watch Cheltenham V Hartlepool in the play offs as my uni mate had a spare ticket so if that counts as a personal tie then fair enough. I happen to like SC tho, he won us the league and the JPT, the reason I stick up for the guy is that he was slated by many on here even before he took the job with your boyfriend being the main instigator and written off before even a ball was kicked, yet SOD was a God.... I watched many a game with him in charge and it was like scratching your nuts with a cheese grater. 

Just for the record, anything that I am told is given to me is by a horse racing trainer..... (Bizarre I know) he is very well connected and gets lots of football information from his connections, not just BCFC info, so if you want any info or tips just let me know..... ;)

As you admitted you don't know who or what dynamo is he is some links for you.

http://www.dynamomagician.com/tour                                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_(magician)

Please don't be worried about where you have moved too, the micky taking is ment as tongue in cheek and a bit of fun and banter to lighten the days between football days but as you such a boring **** you wont be able to see that.

Anyway.... I think its best that you join your boyfriend and pop me on ignore in case I upset you any more....

4 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

Thanks for your reply you little skunk.... I appreciate you taking time out from your computer game playing to reply to me....

Just to respond to a few of your points.... I think I have touched a nerve of yours and your boyfriend so  I sincerely apologise for that. I find it very very sad for people to put other people on ignore, not that I really care but if you cant take the heat.... take yourself out the kitchen. I am honored that you and your boyfriend discuss me over pillow talk....

My hobby involves following the team I love home and away... you should try it sometime, get out of your bedroom and see what the real world is like.

Please be assured that I am not jealous of you, nor do I have a inferiority complex and being 6ft 3in.... I'm pretty sure I don't have small man syndrome but thanks anyway. If anything I would suggest to you that its you and your boyfriend that are jealous because 'My Opinions' have been correct and that you have yet to provide the forum with any correct information, we can all hide behind... 'I've been told this and I've been told that, But I cant say. Then give it the sorry folks it didn't come off..

I don't want your little black book... far from it, I was purely asking for an example of a player that you have scouted and has gone on to big things..... I waited for the Headline... Harry & Boyfriend Credited For Discovering Jamie Vardy, Ian Wright, Stuart Pearce and Ashley Flynn.

I don't have any personal ties to anyone connected to BCFC, I did back in 2002 watch Cheltenham V Hartlepool in the play offs as my uni mate had a spare ticket so if that counts as a personal tie then fair enough. I happen to like SC tho, he won us the league and the JPT, the reason I stick up for the guy is that he was slated by many on here even before he took the job with your boyfriend being the main instigator and written off before even a ball was kicked, yet SOD was a God.... I watched many a game with him in charge and it was like scratching your nuts with a cheese grater. 

Just for the record, anything that I am told is given to me is by a horse racing trainer..... (Bizarre I know) he is very well connected and gets lots of football information from his connections, not just BCFC info, so if you want any info or tips just let me know..... ;)

As you admitted you don't know who or what dynamo is he is some links for you.

http://www.dynamomagician.com/tour                                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_(magician)

Please don't be worried about where you have moved too, the micky taking is ment as tongue in cheek and a bit of fun and banter to lighten the days between football days but as you such a boring **** you wont be able to see that.

Anyway.... I think its best that you join your boyfriend and pop me on ignore in case I upset you any more....

Ooh, we are in a joyous mood this morning, aren't we Tets, my little goat.

So, what can we glean from your reply? 

A) "my boyfriend this, me and my boyfriend that". So, as well as not having the capability to answer my original (and frankly quite straightforward question), you are also an outrageous homophobe. 

B) you have no imagination. You retort to my "goat" jest with an unimaginative "skunk". Think for yourself man, you're a grown-up aren't you (?). 

C) you still haven't answered my original question and qualified your statement that I post "constantly" after a defeat. I've provided my evidence, m'lud. May we see yours (ooh-er Mrs, homophobe alert). 

D) you claim to be taller than the average man, but also need to contrive with whom I can only assume are your mates to post leading questions to make yourself look like a big man. "Ooh, I look taller than I am. Ooh, I do weights."  Wowzers. Well, I'm 6ft and I'm a cu**. 

E) you know a horse trainer who gives you inside knowledge of our club and seem to think this makes you correct on everything. Yet in reality, if your source is a horse trainer, he is no better than my sources. So why do you insist on belittling me when your man would know nothing more than mine? Unless of course you are pulling a little fib and you are in fact close to Mr Cotterill, but are attempting to cover up. Otherwise, why are you insisting on a "my source is better than your source" argument. It's childish in the extreme. "My source is horse, of course of course"  

F) still not sure who Dynamo is and I'm not gonna click your links (quite honestly I'm NFI). But I am impressed with the tone you use in your penultimate paragraph, resorting to calling me a swear word. 

Mummy mummy, all I did was ask the nasty man a question and he's swearing at me mummy. Bloody hell man, grow up, seriously. 

So, we have gleaned that you are an unimaginative horse-whispering homophobe with short term memory loss, who looks a bit taller than he is but is a bit of a beefcake, who resorts to name-calling when he's lost an argument and been shown to be a fool. 

19 minutes ago, Harry said:

Ooh, we are in a joyous mood this morning, aren't we Tets, my little goat.

So, what can we glean from your reply? 

A) "my boyfriend this, me and my boyfriend that". So, as well as not having the capability to answer my original (and frankly quite straightforward question), you are also an outrageous homophobe. 

B) you have no imagination. You retort to my "goat" jest with an unimaginative "skunk". Think for yourself man, you're a grown-up aren't you (?). 

C) you still haven't answered my original question and qualified your statement that I post "constantly" after a defeat. I've provided my evidence, m'lud. May we see yours (ooh-er Mrs, homophobe alert). 

D) you claim to be taller than the average man, but also need to contrive with whom I can only assume are your mates to post leading questions to make yourself look like a big man. "Ooh, I look taller than I am. Ooh, I do weights."  Wowzers. Well, I'm 6ft and I'm a cu**. 

E) you know a horse trainer who gives you inside knowledge of our club and seem to think this makes you correct on everything. Yet in reality, if your source is a horse trainer, he is no better than my sources. So why do you insist on belittling me when your man would know nothing more than mine? Unless of course you are pulling a little fib and you are in fact close to Mr Cotterill, but are attempting to cover up. Otherwise, why are you insisting on a "my source is better than your source" argument. It's childish in the extreme. "My source is horse, of course of course"  

F) still not sure who Dynamo is and I'm not gonna click your links (quite honestly I'm NFI). But I am impressed with the tone you use in your penultimate paragraph, resorting to calling me a swear word. 

Mummy mummy, all I did was ask the nasty man a question and he's swearing at me mummy. Bloody hell man, grow up, seriously. 

So, we have gleaned that you are an unimaginative horse-whispering homophobe with short term memory loss, who looks a bit taller than he is but is a bit of a beefcake, who resorts to name-calling when he's lost an argument and been shown to be a fool. 

If you read my previous answer.. I apologized to you for offending you... as in if you took offence at me accusing you of only posting when we lose and that's not the case then I apologize..... but as normal you cant see the wood for the trees.

I have no imagination? your allowed to call me a little goat, but I cant call you a skunk..... How does that work?

I can't help how tall I am.... Would you like to meet up tomorrow so I can prove it too you? Make sure you bring your tape measure with you! 

I don't know just one horse racing trainer, I know a number of horse racing trainers...... one in particular gives me info would you like his number?, I don't claim to be right on everything and I'm not saying my source is better than your source, you said that, all I said was it seems you are jealous that the info been given to me has been spot on recently. Show me where I said my source is better than your source? I also offered you information that I have been told about other clubs/players and horses but you choose to ignore that.

All you seem to do on here is bleat on about scouting this and scouting that, agent this and agent that and that your some super scout in the world that is better than every other scout in the world.....

100% fool, but it takes one to know one... congratulations.... ;)

As previously stated as I upset and offend you its best you pop me on ignore with your little mate..... 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Well, I'm 6ft and I'm a cu**. 

Harry just won the internet. Quote of the year, cap doffed

Come on lads, having been involved in a similar argument this week, lets have a cuddle, like I've had with @REDOXO and tuck our blouses in

Bigger things going on right now, two strong minded posters who I enjoy reading when you're not pulling each others pig tails

On 02/12/2015 17:03:42, Red-Robbo said:

I would - like you - be surprised if who our manager was, had anything to do with players who didn't want to come here this summer. 

As for Cotts having enemies in the game,  which long-term manager hasn't. Redknapp himself undoubtedly has.

Would be more to do with a rhumour'd ten grand a week wage ceiling-if correct we have one arm-and a leg tied behind our backs before we even begin.....

I rarely listen to anything managers or players come out with. It's either paying lip service,saying the right thing or trying to manipulate the media to suit their own/clubs needs.

I believe what we hear and what players hear are completely different things and IMO anyone who thinks players will be thinking they have an excuse for failure ( A get out clause) is wrong

20 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

I rarely listen to anything managers or players come out with. It's either paying lip service,saying the right thing or trying to manipulate the media to suit their own/clubs needs.

I believe what we hear and what players hear are completely different things and IMO anyone who thinks players will be thinking they have an excuse for failure ( A get out clause) is wrong

Your entitled to your opinion ...

however  flawed it might be .

8 hours ago, TETBURY MASSIVE said:

If you read my previous answer.. I apologized to you for offending you... as in if you took offence at me accusing you of only posting when we lose and that's not the case then I apologize..... but as normal you cant see the wood for the trees.

I have no imagination? your allowed to call me a little goat, but I cant call you a skunk..... How does that work?

I can't help how tall I am.... Would you like to meet up tomorrow so I can prove it too you? Make sure you bring your tape measure with you! 

I don't know just one horse racing trainer, I know a number of horse racing trainers...... one in particular gives me info would you like his number?, I don't claim to be right on everything and I'm not saying my source is better than your source, you said that, all I said was it seems you are jealous that the info been given to me has been spot on recently. Show me where I said my source is better than your source? I also offered you information that I have been told about other clubs/players and horses but you choose to ignore that.

All you seem to do on here is bleat on about scouting this and scouting that, agent this and agent that and that your some super scout in the world that is better than every other scout in the world.....

100% fool, but it takes one to know one... congratulations.... ;)

As previously stated as I upset and offend you its best you pop me on ignore with your little mate..... 

Hiya Tetsy. 

You say you apologised in your previous reply. Must admit, I didn't see that. Very discreet. But, you have apologised for being wrong now, so I will accept the somewhat tepid apology. 

Hey, I really like your new profile pic too. And your use of the word "bleat" in your last reply. Maybe you are a humorous chap after all. Have I misjudged you? 

Anyhow Titch, sorry Tets. I see you've put the request out to meet in person. I'm happy with that. Will be at a cider farm pre-match tomorrow but will be about from around 2:30 tho. For the record, I've had disagreements with a few folk on here over the years and having met up for a beer and chat have actually become good mates with some of them. So all is not lost yet my love. 

Come share an Estrella with me at Spanish. Sincerely. We do come from polar opposites on Mr Cotterill so it'd be great to gain an understanding of each other's views. We will of course come to the conclusion that I'm right, you do understand ;-)

Can't promise that I'll have a tape measure, but with you being 3inches taller than me, I'll work it out the difference based on the length of my trouser-chap. He's only a little fella. 

5 hours ago, Harry said:

Hiya Tetsy. 

You say you apologised in your previous reply. Must admit, I didn't see that. Very discreet. But, you have apologised for being wrong now, so I will accept the somewhat tepid apology. 

Hey, I really like your new profile pic too. And your use of the word "bleat" in your last reply. Maybe you are a humorous chap after all. Have I misjudged you? 

Anyhow Titch, sorry Tets. I see you've put the request out to meet in person. I'm happy with that. Will be at a cider farm pre-match tomorrow but will be about from around 2:30 tho. For the record, I've had disagreements with a few folk on here over the years and having met up for a beer and chat have actually become good mates with some of them. So all is not lost yet my love. 

Come share an Estrella with me at Spanish. Sincerely. We do come from polar opposites on Mr Cotterill so it'd be great to gain an understanding of each other's views. We will of course come to the conclusion that I'm right, you do understand ;-)

Can't promise that I'll have a tape measure, but with you being 3inches taller than me, I'll work it out the difference based on the length of my trouser-chap. He's only a little fella. 

They all drink lemonade...

The End.

Archived