IGNORED

Thanks For Everything Steve

cottsciderarmy

4 hours ago, cottsciderarmy said:

I have been informed through a friend this morning that Steve has offered his resignation to Mr Lansdown after yesterday's game.

I would like to thank him for all he has done for the club and hope SL does the right thing and accepts it. Cotts walking with his dignity and pride in tact shows his love for the club and shows he has the clubs best interests at heart.

I wish him all the best wherever he ends up next.

Hope we make an appointment that means business now.

I expect the announcement to be made tomorrow morning by the club. The source works for the Daily Mail who passed on to me.

You would like to thank him?  What about some honesty and stop posting this sort of carp up? Even if you heard a whisper, then to actually post up that it is fact, is just attention seeking twaddle.

Can't see it myself Cotts has too much pride to chuck in the towel, he and the board have a long term plan to actually build something for Bristol City a way of playing, stadium etc, admittedly the way of playing isn't working at the moment but we're not in LG 1 anymore so not having it our own way, the Championship is different quality. I wasn't 100% behind his appointment but slowly he turned me around after all he was the best thing since slice bread last year. He deserves to still be here in January and try to get in quality players it's a long shot in January as all teams try to keep their best players but we'll see. . He is not a quitter and  I don't see him offering his resignation.

43 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Fair enough, I must have got you mixed up with someone else about the Real Madrid guys, think he had a similar username.

Do you know if the resignation has been accepted?

I made the same mistake PF and thought it was the OP who spread the crap about the Madrid Pair

I looked and to be fair to CottsCiderArmy he was NOT the source of that crap - it was ZIDERHEADARMY

So my sincere apologies CCA

1 hour ago, cottsciderarmy said:

No and he's not contacted me since. Hope it has though, as by offering it, it's an indication he doesn't think he can take us any further and with that we should act appropriately . 

It doesn't necessarily indicate that at all.

Also the Daily Mail bit is clearly irrelevant in this case, it's just a mate who happens to work for the newspaper who heard a something. The credibility of the what he heard depends on the original source, and we don't know who that is.

All in all, your claim is losing credibility by the second.

To be fair to the OP, the daily mail is a bit of an obscure news outlet to link it with - most obvious choice being the post.

Of course that could be the idea behind mentioning the mail, not to make it so obviously BS. To be fair there are only a few people that would know if this is right or not. Until I read it on the official site I won't believe it I'm afraid.

CottsCiderArmy has been far more bullish than this and been wrong. Even this summer. Short memories people, don't feed his attention seeking. 

Cue 'you'll see'...

lawrie wilson, Gayle, grey, he was ITK on each remember! 

2 hours ago, ten minutes of rough said:

You would like to thank him?  What about some honesty and stop posting this sort of carp up? Even if you heard a whisper, then to actually post up that it is fact, is just attention seeking twaddle.

Never though I'd see the day. But the above is 100% correct. 

28 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Rostyle wheels.

One key which opened all the doors of every other car in the , shall we say ' Ford ' range .

Better than Vauxhall in those days. You didn't even need a key, half a tennis ball and a decent punch was all you needed. 

So I've been told anyway. :whistle:

On 6 December 2015 11:15:42, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I was told the same thing last night....by the man in the pub.

image.jpg

What man?

What pub?

is he ITK?

It's no good feeding us half a story Peter.

Archived