IGNORED

Thanks For Everything Steve

cottsciderarmy

So after the match- Cotts shouts across the busy post match room to Steve Lansdown " Oi, Steve, I'd like to offer my resignation".

Silence invades the room.

Daily Mail 'source' ( obviously the only journalist present) thinks " wow- scoop!........ better let Cottsciderarmy know before I give it to my sports editor because BCFC are so very insignificant that I doubt Ed will even print it".

Of course, Cotts and Lansdown being very private men and both usually displaying  calm dignity in such matters may have wished to have that sort of conversation behind closed doors where there is little or no chance that some journo becomes ITK and passes said info to a supporter.

I am definitely not the only one on here that thinks that if a parting of the ways happens- it will happen through official channels not on faceshite, twitter, instagram or OTIB. Let's all give Lansdown a bit more credit.

I have been informed  this morning that cottsciderarmy has offered his resignation to OTIB after Sunday's thread

I would like to thank him for all he has done for OTIB and hope OTIB does the right thing and accepts it.  Cottsciderarmy walking with his dignity and pride in tact shows his love for the forum and shows he has the forums best interests at heart.

I wish him all the best wherever he ends up next.

Hope we get an replacement that means business now and posts accurate information

I expect the announcement to be made tomorrow morning by OTIB. The source works for the Daily Planet who passed it on to my wife's mate in The Wellington Arms last night who passed it on to my wife who then passed it on to me

Not only did Kachina reply, but he also went in to immense detail in his convoluted explanations as to why his ITK posts did not materialise - I am sure we all remember the Maynard coming back thread.

Unfortunately, and not for the first time, CottsCiderArmy, coach to Bolton, appears to have simply faded away.

One asks was/is he really a Bolton coach, or just a coach driver like one of ours on here? 

I passed on what I was told, any outcome I do not know.

I'm sorry it was all incorrect.

In regards with Bolton, should you like a copy of my P45, I would happily upload it, I doubt they could afford to sue me for doing so anyway. I am now unable to work anyway through health reasons so I wouldn't have been able to hold the post down anyway. 

I'm pretty sure if we get beat heavily on Saturday Cotts will be gone. No this hasn't come from anyone, just my own gut feeling.

Sorry if some members feel aggrieved that passing on a message brings about such responses from some on this forum. There's more to life than the internet and football lads !

33 minutes ago, cottsciderarmy said:

In regards with Bolton, should you like a copy of my P45, I would happily upload it, I doubt they could afford to sue me for doing so anyway. I am now unable to work anyway through health reasons so I wouldn't have been able to hold the post down anyway. 

I'm pretty sure if we get beat heavily on Saturday Cotts will be gone. No this hasn't come from anyone, just my own gut feeling.

Sorry if some members feel aggrieved that passing on a message brings about such responses from some on this forum. There's more to life than the internet and football lads !

An apology and a good-humoured answer!? No way this is Kachina.

1 hour ago, cottsciderarmy said:

Says the WUM, **** me

6 hours ago, cottsciderarmy said:

Your a fool, you posted garbage on here in the summer and have done so again....I am sure you claimed your transfer posts in the summer were all a wind up due to trying to lighten the mood on the forum....have you spoken to your contact to tell him he is a useless hack as well?

4 hours ago, MC RISK77 said:

Your a fool, you posted garbage on here in the summer and have done so again....I am sure you claimed your transfer posts in the summer were all a wind up due to trying to lighten the mood on the forum....have you spoken to your contact to tell him he is a useless hack as well?

You're - I suggest you go back to school, if you're not still at school, which is highly likely. My contact is not a useless hack, he is one of the Daily Mails top current affairs writers. You on the other hand are probably nothing but a benefit grabbing waster. Regards.

3 hours ago, cottsciderarmy said:

You're - I suggest you go back to school, if you're not still at school, which is highly likely. My contact is not a useless hack, he is one of the Daily Mails top current affairs writers. You on the other hand are probably nothing but a benefit grabbing waster. Regards.

Should be Daily Mail's (possessive apostrophe) - sorry to be pedantic but you'll probably see the irony based on your post!

Anyway, even if true (not saying it's not), the Daily Mail is a vile rag which spreads prejudice, hatred and fear amongst the British public on a daily basis. Not sure I would be overly concerned by any rumour either published or not. Your horrible comments about 'benefit grabbing' sound just like something from its pages.

3 hours ago, cottsciderarmy said:

now you've got your attention you wanted happy now billy bullshit

Archived