IGNORED

FA CUP 3rd round Tomorrow

brad blit

It's not that bad. We'll get 5k worth of tickets, it's an hours drive and a Saturday away from the league. If we win we can shove two fingers to pulls and maybe give us the boost we need in the league. 

Im sure none of us would sing anything nasty about our Triffic Tone

7 hours ago, Taxi for Rennie said:

Famous players to play for Grimsby and City:-uncle TFR

Mark Lever.

5 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Pick your TV games then. I`m going Eastleigh v Bolton, Exeter v Liverpool, Wycombe v Villa, Newport v Blackburn, Salford/Hartlepool v Derby

Had Eastleigh got a Prem side then I'm sure they would be on. I'm expecting Exeter v Liverpool.

6 minutes ago, Londoner said:

People moaning? Blimey we could of got Preston, Burnley, Derby or some other championship club away?!

Not moaning, but for me it's that moment once a year where you hope and dream we can get one of the big boys away and recreate some of Tinnion's magic in 1994.

Yes, great to have to a premiership team, but i've been up to the Hawthorns 2 or 3 times in the past, in the league, so it's not particularly glamorous. 

TBH I'm left more disappointed we didn't get that dream tie, rather than we drew the baggies. Ah well, always next year. Or if you're feeling optimistic, next round! 

10 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

It's not that bad. We'll get 5k worth of tickets, it's an hours drive and a Saturday away from the league. If we win we can shove two fingers to pulls and maybe give us the boost we need in the league. 

Im sure none of us would sing anything nasty about our Triffic Tone

Good point about our allocation, what% do we get? The hawthornes is just shy of 27k.

Would be nice if tickets were cheap for this, could be a big following.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Good point about our allocation, what% do we get? The hawthornes is just shy of 27k.

As many as we want I should think. It`s not going to be a big game for them. What are their normal prices? I can`t imagine they`re exorbitant.

2 minutes ago, Between heaven and hell said:

Where will Carlisle be playi ng their games ?  surely the ground won't be ready for quite a while it was under four feet of water on Sunday

No idea - there`s nowhere local obviously unless they go over to the northeast. Luckily they`re away at Oxford this Saturday so I suppose they`ll see what the flooding does over the next few days

16 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I'd imagine they'd give us the entire end. It'll hardly be a big sell for there fans 

6 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Wouldn't imagine so, that stands shared with home fans, think half and half like the east end. Also it's where the loud fans go.

That's what they usually do as they would be obliged to give us about 4K worth of tickets 

Archived