IGNORED

The Officialy Derby County v Bristol City match thread (by popular demand)

Aizoon

its ok saying we don't expect to win at derby, but they don't spank to many teams.

Whichever way you look at it we have 4 center backs on the pitch tonite, the only center back we have that can play with the ball is ailing and he's on the bench.

How many times now have we shipped in 4 goals? Must be the most in our division.

Stinks of relagation.

Difficult to take to much out of that, other than he tried plan B and it failed horribly. Worst gd as well not to clever.

Going to be a long season. Right now we are clearly one if the worst in the division, it's just whether we can find three even poorer.

1 minute ago, OldlandReddies said:

As I see it, sacrificed tonight's game in order to get 3 points on Saturday. No shame losing to Derby. Still 3 teams worse than us so not a bad night after all ! Bring on Austin and company. COYR's !!!! 

Ffs it was Derby not barcelona. 

2 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Difficult to take to much out of that, other than he tried plan B and it failed horribly. Worst gd as well not to clever.

Going to be a long season. Right now we are clearly one if the worst in the division, it's just whether we can find three even poorer.

Face facts we've been in a mini league of six for ages, Rotherham lost tonight, whereas Charlton couldn't even beat Bolton.

Only MK got a really good result, none of the others had as tough a game as we did.

Saturday's win made me think we can survive, anyone who contemplates anything more ambitious than that is deluded.

Well 4 victories in 21 games, and still some on otib believe if only we want something strongly enough to happen by some miracle it will

Well, dream on.

Sky said we are 'in deep trouble' and that Derby didn't play well.

I saw my first match 65 years ago, at Torquay, and frankly I have had enough of a great city like Bristol being satisfied with third division football.

The time for The Board to act was, as I said at the time, two months ago, yet even at this eleventh hour they can act, must act, to keep us in this division.  We desperately need a change at the top.  If their support of City is half as strong as mine they will act, and act now.

I am deeply sad about the way this club is being run both on and off the pitch

3 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

Cotterill went with one striker for a side that can't defend. And judging by the tone of his post match interview I'm surprised he didn't wave a white flag, or throw in a towel. What a predictable shambles.

We should just have given the team a night off and handed the 3 points to Derby  ,  Not disappointed with the loss so much as the manner .

Archived