IGNORED

The Officialy Derby County v Bristol City match thread (by popular demand)

Aizoon

6 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

I think it makes perfect sense to rest Kodjia and Wilbraham for the busy festive period - and more winnable games - to come.

Kodjia in particular has absolutely run himself into the ground over the last few months, with barely a moment out of the action. A fair call, I reckon.

Yes, I'm thinking this now too. I'm as surprised as anyone, but it does make sense when you put it like this. We also don't know if Kodja is carrying any knocks or unwell for example. He's been pretty much ever present, maybe he needs nursing a bit. Well this is Agard's chance to show himself

Jimmy needs a rest, I have no problem with that. I'm sure Derby away wasn't one of the games we had pencilled in as a game we have to get something from, so I kinda get it

Would love to know how much we've paid Cox to sit on the bench though, odd signing

Agard to get one in 4th minute and we'll cling on

Could be a long night, good luck all

16 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

I think it makes perfect sense to rest Kodjia and Wilbraham for the busy festive period - and more winnable games - to come.

Kodjia in particular has absolutely run himself into the ground over the last few months, with barely a moment out of the action. A fair call, I reckon.

Yep, agree.....

Interesting, could it be the old 3 3 2 1 1? A kind of midfield diamond but with wingbacks.

FF

LM   AF  NB

EB        MP      DW

KS      JB

LF

KA

Not sure why Agard is playing instead of Kodjia.

19 minutes ago, djb6162 said:

Its a 4-4-1-1

bennet right wing moore riight back baker and flint

bryan left wing, pack and smith middle

freeman behind agard

BBC sport calling it as 352 (3511????) Bryan in the midfield 3 centrally....although we need to see the team sheet graphic for confirmation.

Archived