IGNORED

The Officialy Derby County v Bristol City match thread (by popular demand)

Aizoon

To all who have requested that I share my link, I should like to apologise for not being able to help you.

Last season, totally unsolicited, I received a PM from an OTIB who kindly gave me a link as I was based overseas and unable to hear live commentaries, even when these were on Radio Bristol and available to some of you who live within range of their transmissions.

My saviour explained that he has a limited waveband (I may have forgotten the precise term), but was quite clear that, if too many of us tried to use it then it would crash and be of no use to anybody.

Once again, my apologies, but immense and, for obvious reasons, unacknowledged Thanks to my saviour.

No doubt our Tallinn co-supporter will support my position and, of course, our joint saviour (and BCFC!).

2 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Have we had an attack yet?

3 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

To all who have requested that I share my link, I should like to apologise for not being able to help you.

Last season, totally unsolicited, I received a PM from an OTIB who kindly gave me a link as I was based overseas and unable to hear live commentaries, even when these were on Radio Bristol and available to some of you who live within range of their transmissions.

My saviour explained that he has a limited waveband (I may have forgotten the precise term), but was quite clear that, if too many of us tried to use it then it would crash and be of no use to anybody.

Once again, my apologies, but immense and, for obvious reasons, unacknowledged Thanks to my saviour.

No doubt our Tallinn co-supporter will support my position and, of course, our joint saviour (and BCFC!).

I was going to post the same thing as you Phil, thanks for explaining.

1 hour ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

On what basis exactly Lew?, do you know that everybody is or isn't fully fit?.

My first thought on the side was a strange one initially but after thinking about it, if they're not fit then there is no point in risking them. 

Especially when it's a Tuesday and we have a big game at home on Saturday! Just hope we can sneak a result.

Archived