IGNORED

Once again does everyone want him out?

Shtanley

COTTS in Cotts out Cotts stop pissing about  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Isn't Flint on a massively long contract too? I rate him but was a risk for a player unproven at this level 

Signed 5 ? Yr deal b4 season

To be fair PF after last seasons performance - the board would have got mullered if we'd had to sell him on the cheap because his contract was running down a year later

He is still learning at this level and although not convinced about him atm have to say I was pleased at the time that we'd secured Flint and Bryan at the time

as others I'm shocked at how some , Bryan being the most obvious have struggled this season

11 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

Sc sure looks like he cares and want to win I say stick with him 

Blimey Coombsy, you and I care, probably a lot more than SC but that doesn't mean we should be first team manager!  What was it Hollowhead said at the sags when he left? Something about caring too much to manage?

I'm torn on the question of whether we should get rid of Cotts or not.

We can all see that Cotts is right that we need more quality, but can he attract them to sign or is he a reason why they might not?

I believe he genuinely cares and wants to succeed, I believe he works very hard to try and achieve that. However, he has been guilty of poor match day management which has cost us points; the reason brain-dead decision not to sub Baker at HT against Blackburn, his stubborn resistance to using subs even when players are clearly spent, e.g. Little against MKD, Wilbs on several occasions. 

Baker (Blackburn apart) and Bennett have been really good loan signings, but then we have had the bizarre signing and then non-playing of Cox and the panic signing of Callum Robinson which has also proved pointless.

I don't have a problem with the 3-5-2 formation. Up to the Derby game the players looked and spoke as though they wanted to play for Cotts and were behind him.

For now on balance I'm in the Cotts in camp, but as we have seen at Chelsea if it starts to look like the players don't want to perform for their manager, then the manager has to go. 

Archived