IGNORED

Once again does everyone want him out?

Shtanley

COTTS in Cotts out Cotts stop pissing about  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

Cots said I can not do anything else with this squad!!!!!

He said after the Derby game the players gave up

Contradiction 

Its his players now

Make them not give up

Is he after a pay off now by saying that?

Give up, get the sack

Move on with grab money 

Sounds like his "John Ward moment."

The trouble is the timing for me. Whatever their choice, they need to make it soon. If the club are sticking, then I'd like Lansdown to say so in his interview so that everybody, regardless of how you feel, can just get fully behind the team. Put all the Sack or Back stuff aside until the seasons over. It won't happen of course, and there definitely seems to be something not quite right between SL & SC (just my opinion). 

I'm still torn myself, I'd be happy for him to stay and be backed in January - But only if he and his team have identified some realistic targets that should have been sorted in the summer. 

It'll be far from ideal sacking him in January (Like we did McInnes) and giving a new guy little or no time to make changes.

2 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

Fed up with clueless numb skulls slagging off the manager of our football club ... If the cap fits !!!!!!! ... Put yours on !

It's not slagging off, it's his/her opinion based on what they've read. You may not agree but no need to be so disrespectful to @ciderup or @BobBobSuperBob who are never rude or intentionally flippant to other posters from what I've seen of their content.

1 minute ago, robin4ever said:

Fed up with clueless numb skulls slagging off the manager of our football club ... If the cap fits !!!!!!! ... Put yours on !

Ha ha

Think you will find you are doing a fine job of painting a picture of yourself ironically ....

three words come to mind

Numb Mirror Skull

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's not slagging off, it's his/her opinion based on what they've read. You may not agree but no need to be so disrespectful to @ciderup or @BobBobSuperBob who are never rude or intentionally flippant to other posters from what I've seen of their content.

Thankyou PF

but I apologise as I have sinned' :blink: (see above)

Looks like you need to get fitted for one of these 'caps '. too :clapping:

1 minute ago, BA14 RED said:

I guess you know all those thousands that aren't then, fair enough.

I have a family season ticket, have done for 15 years, I'm not shy in saying that I'm enjoying my Saturdays with my family so much more at the moment as are many of my friends.. we're all Loyal fans by the way just sick of the countless balls ups by this bloody club i.e. transfer disaster and lost opportunities!!

25 minutes ago, robin4ever said:

Who read that to you ??? Or was it all pictures ? Go back to your colouring!!!

Once again, resorting to abuse. I just don't see the need and won't drop to your level. I despair at some people. 

Do you have a point to make or just more childish rubbish?

19 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Thank you PF, very nice of you.

6 minutes ago, ciderup said:

Thank you PF, very nice of you.

It's true though, there's a good selection of posters who are eloquent and articulate but always respectful even when disagreeing, include you two in that and many others.

I remember we debated at great length the Atyeo situation and where away fans should go but both remained respectful and polite even when our opinions completely differed. As this thread shows, there are some who are incapable of that.

11 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's true though, there's a good selection of posters who are eloquent and articulate but always respectful even when disagreeing, include you two in that and many others.

I remember we debated at great length the Atyeo situation and where away fans should go but both remained respectful and polite even when our opinions completely differed. As this thread shows, there are some who are incapable of that.

Quite right old boy .Some of us have standards , not like the other ***** .

1 hour ago, 'keepuplino' said:

I have a family season ticket, have done for 15 years, I'm not shy in saying that I'm enjoying my Saturdays with my family so much more at the moment as are many of my friends.. we're all Loyal fans by the way just sick of the countless balls ups by this bloody club i.e. transfer disaster and lost opportunities!!

Yeah very very frustrating definitely. I still believe a lot can be learnt after this season if we survive. Many supporters have been through much worse times (1982). The worst years of recent times 2010-2013 are behind us now we have a half done new rebuilt stadium with a decent young squad and a manager who has as much passion for the club as the next man. 

If if we can get 3/4 players in over January and we stay up then I believe under this manager we can kick on and stabilise ourselves In this division. Keep the faith.

Archived