IGNORED

Once again does everyone want him out?

Shtanley

COTTS in Cotts out Cotts stop pissing about  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see he's whingeing in the papers, again. This really does boil my piss!

Rather than moaning to the evening post, why doesn't our MANAGER manage the situation and try to work towards finding a solution? If the jobs too hard Cotts, I suggest you stand down and let someone else have a go but if you can do it, stop bloody moaning to the press and get on with it! :grr:

Rant over, going for a lie down in a darkened room. :shutup:

8 minutes ago, ciderup said:

Rather than moaning to the evening post, why doesn't our MANAGER manage the situation and try to work towards finding a solution? If the jobs too hard Cotts, I suggest you stand down and let someone else have a go but if you can do it, stop bloody moaning to the press and get on with it! :grr:

Rant over, going for a lie down in a darkened room. :shutup:

Didn't realise Cotterill writes articles for local newspapers now!

26 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

It's very simple really .

If we lose Saturday = Cotts Out ! :protest:

If we win. = Cotts Red Army 

:hug:

If we draw = Cotts neither In or Out but we'll all pick on Pack 

:ranting:

Well someone will get picked on whatever the result,it's the done thing on here.

• Admin
17 minutes ago, BA14 RED said:

. . . . . we won't get any other manager who knows the players as well as him and is as passionate about the club as us.

Never has the club been so United under a manager even now when we are struggling.

Am all for him staying but would 100% disagree with this comment

19 minutes ago, roe said:

Didn't realise Cotterill writes articles for local newspapers now!

I don't think I said he wrote it but he seems happy to moan to the media when he should be talking to the powers that be at the football club to find a solution to the problem. I find articles like the one in the EP very defeatist and totally futile. Nobody else apart from SC has given those quotes to the paper WTGR.

4 minutes ago, ciderup said:

I don't think I said he wrote it but he seems happy to moan to the media when he should be talking to the powers that be at the football club to find a solution to the problem. I find articles like the one in the EP very defeatist and totally futile. Nobody else apart from SC has given those quotes to the paper WTGR.

I saw the article, but didn't read it all. Was it taken from the post Derby interview or a separate one to AS?

Part of me thinks he's getting excuses in already if he knows his job is on the line.. 

Just a slightly different twist on this. Most of what I read is about whether the fans want him at the club now, like its down to us to decide. But what if he has fallen out of love with us? He looks like he's under a huge amount of strain and pressure at the moment, not all of it his own doing by any means. Sometimes being a Manager must be quite a lonely job, caught between a rock and a hard place.

2 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just a slightly different twist on this. Most of what I read is about whether the fans want him at the club now, like its down to us to decide. But what if he has fallen out of love with us? He looks like he's under a huge amount of strain and pressure at the moment, not all of it his own doing by any means. Sometimes being a Manager must be quite a lonely job, caught between a rock and a hard place.

Yep

MK Rock and Charlton hard place

3 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I saw the article, but didn't read it all. Was it taken from the post Derby interview or a separate one to AS?

Part of me thinks he's getting excuses in already if he knows his job is on the line.. 

It doesn't sound like it's from the post Derby interview but it's not really clear PF. On your second point, I totally agree with you.

Here's the link..

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/BRISTOL-CITY-Steve-Cotterill-surprised-Bristol/story-28380519-detail/story.html

5 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Evil Post asks a question post match:

SC answers question:

Evil Post drip feeds answers to gullible readers over several articles implying each is a new interview:

Gullible fan believes Evil Post:- Gullible fan has rant.

So he never said it then? That's ok now then!

Maybe it's not me that's being gullible? Just asking the question. Love and kisses, the gullible fan.

• Admin
25 minutes ago, RedM said:

Have to say the interview after the Derby game Cotts looked a broken man

1 minute ago, phantom said:

Have to say the interview after the Derby game Cotts looked a broken man

He looked more hurt than a broken man as he has stuck by a few players who are not cutting the mustard for him and he has given them a chance, now we see a tradesman trying to do a job without the correct tools, lets see what the Jan window brings.

3 minutes ago, cider head said:

He looked more hurt than a broken man as he has stuck by a few players who are not cutting the mustard for him and he has given them a chance, now we see a tradesman trying to do a job without the correct tools, lets see what the Jan window brings.

I've only seen the little bit of the interview someone put on one of the threads. Straight away the image of Tinnion sitting in that dugout entered my mind (that image still haunts me to this day). I don't think Cotterill is quite there yet, seems a tougher character but if he isn't careful he's heading down that route.

I also thought of GaryJ admitting he was too loyal to the players who got him promoted/lost the playoffs. I honestly think Cotterill has arrived at this point too after Tuesday. That's the hurt you rightly mention. No doubt he is frustrated with stuff out of his hands too. 

Also SL isn't stupid. If he wants to keep Cotterill and get the job done he will know as you also said he needs the right tools for the job. 

My only concern is what cracks first.

1 hour ago, ciderup said:

It's a re-hashed interview from Tuesday... Cool your piss.

Also, what's he moaning about? He didn't think we'd be that high - fine, a lot of people thought the general OTIB consensus we would flirt with the play-offs was too much.

We don't have goals throughout the team? Pretty much spot-on.

Etc. etc.

47 minutes ago, ciderup said:

I think someone has said it somewhere else in the thread: the post Derby and EP interviews are SC getting his excuses in.

Also, these interviews are very defeatist.  How can he rally the players when he looks almost suicidal?

1 minute ago, Bicester Red said:

Cots said I can not do anything else with this squad!!!!!

He said after the Derby game the players gave up

Contradiction 

Its his players now

Make them not give up

Is he after a pay off now by saying that?

Give up, get the sack

Move on with grab money 

The players gave up?

If that is the case then drop the lot of them and play the under 21's as i would rather watch them possibly getting done trying than a first team giving up.

Archived