IGNORED

New song to run out to

Murraysrightplum

7 minutes ago, shelts said:

One for the Bristol City, two for the boys in red!!!

Not the shite re mix we currently play, makes the hair on the back of my next stand up nearly reducing me to tears. Oh bless!

My band would be well up for doing a modern, more rocky version of 'One for the Bristol City'

Would never disrespect The Wurzels version though, bought it on 7" vinyl!! It really reminds me of those glory years with the best team we've had in my lifetime! 

Great lyrics! "...and on every ground you will hear this sound as we shout oo ar oo ar"

Also really love the line "we'll follow 'til we're dead me boys, follow 'til we're dead..."

But time moves on and we'd be well up for rocking this song up and making a real modern anthem!

7 hours ago, Murraysrightplum said:

Following in the tradition of great clubs (Everton, z cars & Newcastle, Local hero) I think we should have a classic theme song to a local tv show for the players to run out to.

Therefore I propose this:

What about One for the Bristol City and Four for the other team

I think that might be Leslie Crowthers daughter in the floral number. Nice to see the electronic scoreboard above the Hippodrome again in that clip.

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

How many times has this come up? :facepalm:

Its dull.

There should be only one walk out song - Liquidator. Harry J and the All stars. Should never have changed it in the first place.

http://youtu.be/OTn01jjEFfY

no one has suggested the theme to shoestring before, whereas you say liquidator every time. Who's the boring one?

also the theme to Shoestring is so memorable and edgy it was worth a new thread

4 hours ago, 054123 said:

Said it before and say it again, we should give the full version of '******* in the bushes' a go.

City shouldrurun out just as thr bloke says 'you ca all go to hell'.

Shout.

"We put this festival on you b*stards. With a lot of love. And you wanna break our walls down, and you wanna destroy us. Well you go to hell!"

5 hours ago, Murraysrightplum said:

no one has suggested the theme to shoestring before, whereas you say liquidator every time. Who's the boring one?

also the theme to Shoestring is so memorable and edgy it was worth a new thread

1) I am NOT agreeing with Robbored as that would be stupid of me.

2) How, FFS, is the theme to Shoestring 'edgy'?? 

What part of the solar system are you from, friend?

:no:

Uncle TFR

Archived