IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Charlton Athletic Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, MC RISK77 said:

This is looking every bit as dark as the last couple of seasons in our last stay in the championship.  We are sadly lacking enough quality and we won't be able to rely on teams below us for much longer....

i really do hope we have a couple of jokers up our sleeve in January

oh and PACK, just because he is PACK

We can't rely on teams below us now, because we are 22nd

22.    Bristol City        23    4    9    10    22:39    21    

23.    Charlton        23    4    7    12    20:39    19    

24.    Bolton                23    1    11    11    18:37    14   

says it all :(

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

We're all disappointed. But blaming Cotts?

Well this isn't the first time this sort of predictable and ****** result has happened now is it?? We all predicted this shite long before it actually happened today.

Half this team can piss off.

Pathetic season. Got themselves to blame for this predicament. Its us fans that suffer though.

Edited by Atticus
2 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Some of you lot need to calm down.

We just dropped 2 points against a team who look nailed on for relegation at home; I think it is fair to say the team deserve some critique, especially as it has returned us to the drop zone and likely emboldened our rivals.

If we can't be pissed at this, what are we all doing here?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Atticus said:

Well this isn't the first time this sort of predictable and ****** result has happened now is it?? We all predicted this shite long before it actually happened.

Half this team can piss off.

Pathetic season. Got themselves to blame for this predicament. Its us fans that suffer though.

But remember we must not blame Cotts, he is the innocent one in all of this dont you know?

Foo0k right off Cotterill and get out of our football club because we are going down with you in charge mate!

3 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Midfielders who cannot score.

Pack should not be taking penalties.

We need a new striking coach.

Pathetic and almost exactly how our season has gone in lots of games.

Better possession, better attacking, better shots. SPINELESS PLAYERS WHO ARE LOSING US THE GAMES AND CANNOT SEE WHERE THE GOAL IS.

The usual reactionary nonsense. These players may lack quality but "spineless" they are not. Spineless implies a lack of effort and that is not the issue at all.

• Like 2
Just now, samo II said:

We just dropped 2 points against a team who look nailed on for relegation at home; I think it is fair to say the team deserve some critique, especially as it has returned us to the drop zone and likely emboldened our rivals.

If we can't be pissed at this, what are we all doing here?

Quotes like "i ******* hate this club" go too far to be fair. People need to enjoy the ride of football. It goes up and down. I do worry for the health of many posters.

Half way through the season and people still talking of bad luck.

It's not bad luck it's lack of quality .

I think Lansdown is preparing for life in  the 3rd division ,thinking that we can come back  at the first attempt .

I was abused by some on here when i started a thread about being promoted too soon but the more i hear of Lansdown the more i'm convinced that it was case.

Edited by Major Isewater
  • Like 1