IGNORED

Time Up

Bs4Red

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

A 'bloody jet' - what? Why is that relevant?!!

It's relevant because whilst to us the stadium is a huge investment to our benefactor it is not. All the hyperbole regarding us dropping into league one with a white elephant - the stadium - is largely misplaced in my opinion. 'Damage to the club' - just ludicrous. 

4 hours ago, wheatus59 said:

If you think Freeman should be dropped after today then I must have been watching a different game , I thought we were excellent all round apart from the finishing , am I alone in thinking this  ? 

I'm not saying for today. For the season he's had. Rather have Reid behind the front 2

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Why should we relax??! That was a shocking result against (by far) the worst team we've played this season - why should we relax and just take it? 

It was awful! 

Still, perhaps we should just relax and quietly get relegated...???!!

Please,bear in mind SL wishes to 'spend' on league one players in the window..so,please relax..........

13 minutes ago, Sir Leigh of Somerset said:

Well, who'd have guessed that K nob K nob Super k nob was at the game observing the Germans taking penalties! "He's here, he's there, he's every bloody where, Super K nob, Super K nob.......".  

I was oh Frome Gobshite -

Some of us get out of our own estate

Keep firing the mouthy insults - (you are far from anonymous btw

While you were bigging yourself up in the Carrot Cruncher Somerset League

Sure we will have a longer chat at some point

Muppet -

Go back too your man love you demonstrate as every post you have made Grandad is on one player 

ha ha ha

Enough said

3 hours ago, Slippin cider said:

Yes but we dominate and are the better team according to SC in his post match interviews so I don't get it.....;-)

I wouldn't worry too much then, we're bound to win 8 or 9 games by the end of the season ;)

I wonder if SC just had one recording of an interview and plays it when we fail to win. The only time, I've properly heard an honest assessment was the after the opening day defeat to Wednesday. He looked hurt and and a broken man.. that was the first game.

Archived