IGNORED

Twentyman on radio Bristol

kiwicolin

2 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

A manger, or trough, is a feeder that is made of carved stone, wood, or metal construction and is used to hold food for animals (as in a stable). Mangers are mostly used in livestock raising. They are also used to feed wild animals, e.g., in nature reserves.

Lorra larfs.

No I was right. He's been going round the garden centres as a source at the club told me SC was unhappy with the current manger the players were feeding out of at lunch. 

3 minutes ago, Selred said:

Planning for now, and planning for signings for next season. That's what I like to hear.

This was said when we promoted and as we know nothing happened in the summer. 

1 minute ago, grifty said:

Theres a lot of faff! Lots of sentences that sound like they mean something, but don't...

A lot of management/HR talk about 'people' and not a lot of substance, But it is only his first few days in the job so lets give him time. 

4 minutes ago, !james said:

So he said we are in for players but then said the new head coach would have the final say on any signings....

He actually said that nobody has the "final say" and that it is a collective approach from all involved.

At this moment in time, I think that pembo has that responsibility.

Hearing about this from a distance only thanks to you who are able to listen and are posting, it all seems most positive.  Sorting out transfers for this season, looking towards next, getting in seasoned pros.  Signing players more important than manager; all this seems like a strong dose of common sense.  See why Ashton was brought in. I Trust him, Burt, Pemberton, and Wade to see us through.

There is also a need for him to be careful what he says re transfers for obvious reasons

Remember we haven't had such an interview for goodness knows how long

Keep the faith, trust the management, and, as they say over here in East Anglia, keep your bowels open, and all will turn out for the best !

3 minutes ago, lenred said:

Wants to be open and honest and happy to go out and speak at any forums, Q&As, Supporters groups etc. All lines of communication open. Fair play if he keeps to what he has promised here on this show........

As if he has the option of being closed and a lying little brummie shite!!!

In all seriousness though.. comes across well.

Archived