IGNORED

Bobby Reid

brad blit

Completely disagree, some poor deliveries and long balls but on the ball going forward he is fantastic. He has a proper urgency and a ability to make a fast forward ball without taking years on it. Hope he starts next game. 

Freeman was same old, same old. Gets the ball, zero decision making, poor pass or lose the ball.

Pack was fantastic, won so many balls in the air. Kept it steady in front of back 4 

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Agree, very weak performance from Reid. That total waste of a corner in injury time said it all really.

Summed up his night, didn't it? 

Amazing what an 'academy product' label does for you, massively hyped by our own fans based on very little. 

Dreadful second half. They were all pretty dire but the only thing you can say about Reid is he wasn't scared to get on the ball, but lost it or gave it away more often than not. That was a big chance but not getting the ball past the first defender time and again will put him on the bench on Saturday!

3 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Completely disagree, some poor deliveries and long balls but on the ball going forward he is fantastic. He has a proper urgency and a ability to make a fast forward ball without taking years on it. Hope he starts next game. 

Freeman was same old, same old. Gets the ball, zero decision making, poor pass or lose the ball.

Pack was fantastic, won so many balls in the air. Kept it steady in front of back 4 

I bet Reid lost the ball more than Freeman tonight. 

Freeman was the only one creating anything in the midfield. What was clear tonight is how lacking we are in this area, nobody able to pop balls about.

As for Reid, sorry but not ready yet. Maybe send out on loan to a league 1 side and see if he can get a few games under his belt at that level, but nothing really went for him tonight, and was too easily shaken off.

Not saying he'll never be ready, but not on tonight's showing. Burns on the other hand, could be useful as an impact sub. Definitely needs to work on his finishing. 

To be fair not a great game for either team really. Pack did do well though I thought.

Nice to see the lad is finished after  a 2 game stretch. One against a top of the table team and unbeaten in I don't know how long ( really, I don't know how long!) and the other a premiere league club. He has had enough chances! We really do just keep reverting to type don't we. "Play the young lads Cotts" I thought was the cry? Un@@@@ing believable.

1 minute ago, Simon79 said:

Nice to see the lad is finished after  a 2 game stretch. One against a top of the table team and unbeaten in I don't know how long ( really, I don't know how long!) and the other a premiere league club. He has had enough chances! We really do just keep reverting to type don't we. "Play the young lads Cotts" I thought was the cry? Un@@@@ing believable.

Finished?

Not sure about that, but he had a great chance to stake a claim with new players coming in. 

Archived