IGNORED

Everything Colin related (merged topics once again)

42nite

7 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think if we were gonna go down the Warnock route it would have happened by now

If it happens it will be a clear indication of another sudden change of direction in panic by the board (Far worse plans mind)

Just can't see it happening under Ashton / Lansdown

Agree with this. Should've been appointed 7 days ago. Situation is ridiculous. 

16 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Think if we were gonna go down the Warnock route it would have happened by now

If it happens it will be a clear indication of another sudden change of direction in panic by the board (Far worse plans mind)

Just can't see it happening under Ashton / Lansdown

But isn't that what they do? one extreme to the other

1 minute ago, Stockwood nick said:

Why is he called colin on here?? On the point tho, i do agree that he will be a very good person for the rest of the season, and will most likely save us from relegation! He knows the players and other contacts to bring in the right people!!

His name is an anagram

Colin Wakner.. or something like that.

One advantage of Mr Warnock is that he has a good name for the forum - "Colin". Previous managers have also had suitable names - Cotts, SoD, Del Boy. (It's a good job that there was no forum when Alan Dicks was manager and City was on a run of poor form)

1 hour ago, 42nite said:

He will get enough results to keep us up

Then, when we are safe, all due consideration could be directed on recruiting our future manager.

Who wouldn't like to see this,apart from people who don't like his winning attitude,reading another thread somebody said sl wasn't a fan a few years ago of him.which is why he keeps employing nice people 

1 hour ago, Nicky Morgan's Organ said:

YES.

COLIN, OR PEARSON, WILL DO JUST FINE :)

Pearson?

Why would anyone think he'd be interested now? If we were we could have appointed him over a week ago. He'll wait for a much better offer than us.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Still can't believe people don't want him here. If it's a choice between the current shambles, or a man with a proven record of success at Championship level - not to mention the strength of personality needed to make an instant impact - then the answer is obvious, surely?

Get Warnock in now.

**** yes... What have our bloody club been doing for the last week!!!

Un bloody believable this club, so unprofessional on every level.. Makes me shudder!!

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Still can't believe people don't want him here. If it's a choice between the current shambles, or a man with a proven record of success at Championship level - not to mention the strength of personality needed to make an instant impact - then the answer is obvious, surely?

Get Warnock in now.

I quite agree with this!!

Ok the guy can be annoying when he is opposition manager, but he has a proven track record at this level. Gets results also gets 50/50 decisions from refs too imo, they don't want to face his wraith :)

But on a serious note he certainly has the contacts and track record to keep us up, and also I cant understand this talk of "till the end of the season", If he keeps us up this year he is certainly capable with the right backing to take us to the promised land too.

I just don't understand how anyone would not want success for our club?? I'd have bloody Jeremy **** Corbyn  if he had Warnocks track record.

Is anyone else just worn out by the whole thing?

Iv nearly lost the will to live it's groundhog day. Please roll on the end of the transfer window so fed up of transfer talk now we must have approached 100 players by now with not one permanent signing.

Will we appoint a new manager. Will we sign any new players? F... knows

Whether it was down to cotts or the board now quite frankly I don't care anymore.

The only that is clear is that now its up to one man act now or else it is to late.

Anyway I'm pissed off about reading about it thinking about it and not being able to watch football on the box (cant watch any football when its this bad)

Roll on the summer!!!!!

What exactly has Colin been doing lately, seriously I don't know. Is he still in the loop, working daily with players, etc. Personally I think people are hankering over the person he was years ago, has he still got 'it'? Or as with past players, would we be getting another washed out appointment looking for an easy ride and one last payday, getting him is no guarantee other than he wouldn't be cheap?

He certainly wouldn't be a yes man, he would be another who would want full control. Aren't we getting a bit top heavy with those now, they aren't all going to be Top Dog. Would the players respond to his way of Management? Certainly he wouldn't be universally liked by City fans either, I think he could cause as many problems as he would solve in the short term, and that's it, we just don't have time on our side.

worrying times.

12 minutes ago, RedM said:

What exactly has Colin been doing lately, seriously I don't know. Is he still in the loop, working daily with players, etc. Personally I think people are hankering over the person he was years ago, has he still got 'it'? Or as with past players, would we be getting another washed out appointment looking for an easy ride and one last payday, getting him is no guarantee other than he wouldn't be cheap?

He certainly wouldn't be a yes man, he would be another who would want full control. Aren't we getting a bit top heavy with those now, they aren't all going to be Top Dog. Would the players respond to his way of Management? Certainly he wouldn't be universally liked by City fans either, I think he could cause as many problems as he would solve in the short term, and that's it, we just don't have time on our side.

worrying times.

He was caretaker manager of QPR just over a month ago, played 4 won his last two, drew one..

Archived