IGNORED

What Do I Need To Know?

Pacer

13 hours ago, Pacer said:

Hi there!

Just came across this site and had to sign up. While doing some research on my family history I discovered that both my mother and father's sides are traced back to Bristol, England. I'm a Football fan living "across the pond" and I've decided to become a full supporter of Bristol City FC.

I'm sure there's a lot of intelligent and well informed individuals on this site so I come to all of you to ask, what should I know about BCFC upfront? Eager to learn about the club, Google is helpful but I have a feeling this forum would be a huge help!

Thanks in advance.

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, Pacer said:

Hi there!

Just came across this site and had to sign up. While doing some research on my family history I discovered that both my mother and father's sides are traced back to Bristol, England. I'm a Football fan living "across the pond" and I've decided to become a full supporter of Bristol City FC.

I'm sure there's a lot of intelligent and well informed individuals on this site so I come to all of you to ask, what should I know about BCFC upfront? Eager to learn about the club, Google is helpful but I have a feeling this forum would be a huge help!

Thanks in advance.

Stay away! It's totally pointless to support Bristol City F.C.

1 minute ago, bristolcitysweden said:

I love the people and the city but when it comes to football ..

In that case why are you on a FOOTBALL forum rambling away like you do? You could always stop supporting City. You do have a choice, and given you pretty much never have anything positive to say, it might be for the best! 

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

In that case why are you on a FOOTBALL forum rambling away like you do? You could always stop supporting City. You do have a choice, and given you pretty much never have anything positive to say, it might be for the best! 

I have supported City since the 20th of November 1977 and I will do it til the bitter end.

29 minutes ago, Pacer said:

Just getting a chance now to check in, pleasantly surprised by the amount of results! I appreciate the warm welcome.

There's a bit of talk about me being from the USA, but I'm actually from Canada. The majority of people over here do tend to use the word 'soccer'. I took an interest in football about 3-4 years ago and and as far as the premier league goes I decided to support Arsenal (wondering how you all will react to that).

No issues with a roller coaster of a ride, haven't tried cider before so it appears I have to change that!

Thanks again!

Don't buy ******* strongbow or cidre mate or I will come over to your house and spear tackle your kids.

9 hours ago, Pacer said:

Just getting a chance now to check in, pleasantly surprised by the amount of results! I appreciate the warm welcome.

There's a bit of talk about me being from the USA, but I'm actually from Canada. The majority of people over here do tend to use the word 'soccer'. I took an interest in football about 3-4 years ago and and as far as the premier league goes I decided to support Arsenal (wondering how you all will react to that).

No issues with a roller coaster of a ride, haven't tried cider before so it appears I have to change that!

Thanks again!

I took a nice Canadian lad to the 87 Freight Rover final v Mansfield .......He wanted the "English football" experience and what better than a final at Wembley, with the Mighty City...and we lost on pens too so a true football experience for him ,  always more lows on the pitch than highs...but it's not just about on the pitch, 

His name was Don, .....you don't know him by any chance do you?

Archived