IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Birmingham City Match Day Thread

1 minute ago, samo II said:

Lots of pressure and attempts on goal from our lads, sounds like; Brum's keeper working overtime.

Really, really hope we turn this into goals, as this would be heartbreaking to lose.

Love the formation Pembo has put out...seems we are all over them. Making so many chances and preventing them...such a breath of fresh air...just a bit of composure needed now...COYR's

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Love the formation Pembo has put out...seems we are all over them. Making so many chances and preventing them...such a breath of fresh air...just a bit of composure needed now...COYR's

Indeed.

1 minute ago, mikep said:

And just possibly a little bit of luck as well

Double indeed; sound like some last ditch defending and decent keeping is keeping us at bay, not just being wasteful.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Looked absolutely stonewall from where I was sat. I was cheering when the whistle blew as I couldn't believe it could be anything other than a pen. 

Tomlin in 45 minutes has shown that he is absolutely a class above, everything we are missing, creative, skilful, fantastic range of passing, just superb. 

Really good to hear; here's to him picking up like that second half.

1 minute ago, Chris_Brown said:

Looked a stonewall pen to me. No reason at all for Tomlin to go down when he's about to shoot from that position. 

He strikes me as the type to take that personally; hope that means he gets a goal to make up for it, rather than another yellow!