IGNORED

Scott Golborne

GrahamC

Probably going to get missed as we concentrate on just how shit the ref was, but what an excellent second debut for us.

Calm and constructive with the ball, always in position, he was my man of the match, though bizarrely Tomlin, who faded pretty quickly, got it above the obvious other candidates like Flint, Korey or Pack.

Well done Scott.

40 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Probably going to get missed as we concentrate on just how shit the ref was, but what an excellent second debut for us.

Calm and constructive with the ball, always in position, he was my man of the match, though bizarrely Tomlin, who faded pretty quickly, got it above the obvious other candidates like Flint, Korey or Pack.

Well done Scott.

My man of the match too. Looked very solid. A proper left back. Definitely looked like he belongs here.

Very solid as others have said. 

That said he wasn't up against a tricky and pacy winger today. He's obviously faced that type of opponent before in his career but we wouldn't necessarily know how he dealt with it.

Itll be interesting to see how he handles that scenario next time he's faces one.

Thought he settled in well, certainly didn't look like a player on his debut (well it is really as everything, even the ground, is as good as new for him). I certainly didn't feel nervous everytime the ball went near him, just th opposite in fact. I think he has claimed that spot for his own now

Archived