IGNORED

Who will be the loan striker

Ashtonwurzel

16 minutes ago, simon uk said:

Well he signed a half fit gladwin, and then tomlin to play the creative attacker role, so thats one loan slot filled. Those signings should have been made with a manager in place to ensure they meet his requirements.

Gladwin picked up the injury since he arrived, not much he can do about that is there?

A striker surely has to be priority over a creative midfielder? We need a goalscorer. I am intrigued to see who is recruited and if our January business is anything to go  by then I'm optimistic.

If Bent was available he would be a very good addition. Be interesting to see if anyone comes in before Saturday?

11 minutes ago, Taylor10 said:

A striker surely has to be priority over a creative midfielder? We need a goalscorer. I am intrigued to see who is recruited and if our January business is anything to go  by then I'm optimistic.

If Bent was available he would be a very good addition. Be interesting to see if anyone comes in before Saturday?

Certainly does. but we may have another loan spot available if Gladwin`s injury turns out to be really bad and he goes back to QPR

Just now, Red Right Hand said:

Certainly does. but we may have another loan spot available if Gladwin`s injury turns out to be really bad and he goes back to QPR

I hope Gladwin is fit enough to stay involved. If not I think we need competition or cover for Korey & Pack, even though both of them have been brilliant of late, we are just a little light in there as Reid isn't up to it. A decent striker & we will have some really healthy competition going forward.

Archived