IGNORED

Peacock

Southport Red

The Wednesday site says that Peacock is desperate to get a Scotland Cap (maybe he could try eBay) and that he feels he has more chance of doing that with Wednesday than with City.

Why would he have more chance with another team in same division?? Last season Wednesday finished many places below us and Peacock was a guaranteed starter in every game he was fit for (and quite a few he wasn't).

Cannot understand why he thinks moving to Wednesday gets him closer to a Scotland cap than stying with City, unless he feels that since Sheffield is nearer Scotland & the Scottish scouts couldn't afford a train to Bristol (which might be true).

EDIT: Just read the Redsontour post which was typed as I was typing this on the same subject.

Didn't say it WAS true, just that it might be true :D

'Twas an ironic satire about Virgin Trains' extortionate pricing policy and not a cheap shot at the Scottish FA :D

And if I believe that ill believe anything.

Sorry for snapping at you like that mate, just dont like my national priode for my country being mocked in anyway, although it is most likely true, with the Scottish FA being tighter than a ducks ring piece!!! :D

And if I believe that ill believe anything.

Sorry for snapping at you like that mate, just dont like my national priode for my country being mocked in anyway, although it is most likely true, with the Scottish FA being tighter than a ducks ring piece!!! :D

Do scottish people like being called jocks , ey jock?? :P

Do scottish people like being called jocks , ey jock?? :P
Me personally i dont mind in the slightest, but i do know a few people who would get pretty annoyed with it, although these guys are in the older generation so to speak.

To be honest whatever is thrown at Scotland, we take it with a pinch of salt, and just end up having a drink and partying the night away!! :Party3:

Me personally i dont mind in the slightest, but i do know a few people who would get pretty annoyed with it, although these guys are in the older generation so to speak.

To be honest whatever is thrown at Scotland, we take it with a pinch of salt, and just end up having a drink and partying the night away!! :Party3:

Sounds fun. Scotland doesnt sound as bad as i thought. I've heard storys of cousins marrying eachother?? :P

Sounds fun. Scotland doesnt sound as bad as i thought. I've heard storys of cousins marrying eachother?? :P
I think you should put that fishing rod, with the big bit of bait away, because i am not biting :D

Scotland is a lovely place for a night out, good drink, locals are friendly, and the woman are fiesty :D

If Scot Murray can make the Scottish b team and Carey scottish u21 (playing for us) then there is no reason for Peacock to seek football else ware.

The only thing is that he is closer (in distance) to a Scottish cap.

How many Scottish players do Wednesday have this could be a factor if they have current international.

What is the local breweraty in Sheffield as I want to take out some shares (that is if the stories about LP drinking :Party12: are true) :D

I think it was Banks!!

Used to walk past it every day and then they turned it into luxery flats!

Local Brewer in Sheffield is Wards, Banks is from the Midlands, perhaps Stafford.

Wards is only just returning, they had a problem with their yeast which made the beer very sour. Even northerners can tell when beer is off :P

Local Brewer in Sheffield is Wards, Banks is from the Midlands, perhaps Stafford.

Wards is only just returning, they had a problem with their yeast which made the beer very sour. Even northerners can tell when beer is off :P

Thats the one! Never touched the stuff when I was there though!

The place used to stink, maybe that was the off yeast?

I think you should put that fishing rod, with the big bit of bait away, because i am not biting :D

Scotland is a lovely place for a night out, good drink, locals are friendly, and the woman are fiesty :D

Rab, calm down, calm down!! :( They dont know much about the place and the peops!! They are taling bout the salmon farms you know!! :D:D

Seriously Leapy, a Scottish Cap!!! Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, our own Lee M will get there first! and Scotty M.

Leapy do us a favor, stop wingeing and ##** off..players like you we DONT bloody need! :D

And to you ole Bristolians: Give Scotland (Bar Edinburgh, to many up their own @rse types there) a crack, he's right great place, bar the lousy weather...been married to a Jock for 20 odd years, and Glasgow especially is a great place to be!!

Trust me I'm a Cider-Red, you know it makes sense!! :city::D:grr::D

My missus is a scot (but one of those posh edinburgh types) and she's convinced me - I'm moving to Glasgow in August...

Incidently, I was house-hunting in Queen's Park on Tuesday, and as I left one particular house, there was a guy wearing a Bristol City shirt. We took that as a sign and made an offer...

Red pill y'all wont regret it, the main reason I wont move up there is the lack of warmth (But I'm African anyway..too damn cold up there!!)...as cities go Glasgow p***** on any English one, and the Locals know how to party too.

Just seen the main site, and Leapys move...arf arf arf....what a laugh i'm having...Leapy you are as funny as haemorroids in the jungle!!!!!!!!

Thanks for nothing you overpaded over-rated waster!!!!

He didn't say an international footballer though did he, he may make the Scottish Curling team, no wait a minute weren't they the Winter Olympic champs or something, and they were accurate at hitting the target.

Wonder what sport he meant though.??

Any ideas.

I remember reading about his Scotland ambitions in the paper a couple of months ago. He still wants to live his dream then? :D

I feel that his hopefullness is as pie in the sky as his quote during the 11 match unbeaten run, when he stated there was no reason why we couldn't remain unbeaten for the rest of the season. :D

Archived