IGNORED

Prediction League: MK Dons (A)

RedYoshi

MK Dons v Bristol City  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Damn. No prophetic dream this week. What a nightmare. Well, no, I didn't have one of those either... Guess I'm stuck with "logic". Errr....

MK DONS 1-3 BRISTOL CITY

(1-1)

1st half

Smith 14' - He came so darn close last week, on several occasions, and looks to be enjoying life under LJ. (Oo, suit you sir, etc.) Drive from the edge of the box finds the corner, possibly via a slight deflection, and he celebrates with a new (recent) baby routine right in front of Maynard, whilst pointing at the badge.

Maynard 37' - Poacher's finish, either from a hard, low cross, or after some pinball in the box. Why Flint brought his pinball machine along, no one knows, but it looks like he and Pack are the best players in the team. Just a shame that Maynard doesn't play pinball, else they might have successfully distracted him.

2nd half

Kodjia 66' - An extra week's training with the new boss - and Tomlin - reaps rewards, as he manages to stay onside, make a perfect run which is found by Tomlin, and calmly slot it home in front of the City faithful. Va va voom.

Tomlin 68' - Virtually a carbon copy, as Kodjia repays the favour. Well, I say carbon copy, it's actually entirely different as it involves Kodjia skipping past a couple of defenders on the wing, cutting it back from the by-line and watching as Tomlin smashes it high into the net through a crowd of players. But, ya know, I thought I'd save on typing.

HT

16:26 17:08 - 16:04

Wildcard

Brentford 2-2 Derby      

Haha.. @Major Isewater & @Dollymarie:

Table tomorrow. Promise. It'll be like an omnibus.

There are thrills, spills, the lot - it's honestly the most fun I've ever had inside a spreadsheet.

And cheers @Davefevs, am pretty much caught up now though - just Ipswich game and this one to go, so no worries! Which isn't to say I won't take you up on the offer one day, mind...

Now, which way's Milton Keynes?

23 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

IS IT WURF IT THOW? I MEAN WHERE TIS THE LEAGUE TABLE MY BABBER?? TIS NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE YOU MYSTERIOUSLY WENT DOWN TO THE CAYMANS TO WASH THAT STINK TANK.

Once more unto the endless expanse of industrial parks.

THERE ARE LOTS OF OPEN GREEN SPACES; YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE RING ROADS.

Is this a second six-pointer in as many weeks? A must win? Crunch time?

NO

Can rule out squeaky bum time, though. Their seats are too comfy for that.

First goalscorer

Whatshisface JET.

Specify in a post (if desired):

Other goalscorers

TOMLIN

Goal timings

21 AND 24

BONUS EXTRA FUN-TIME PREDICTION

Half-Time Duration

16 Minutes and 38 1/2 seconds

From whistle to whistle, how long will the half-time oranges take?

Spot on: 3 points

Within 5 seconds: 2 points

Within 10 seconds: 1 point

STINGY

First team to emerge for 2nd half: 1 point

THAT LOT FROM HERTFORD

Time each team re-take the field: 2 points each

(e.g. 15:27, MK Dons: 13:58, City: 14:32)

Maximum of eight. Minimum of zero.

DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS ONE. I'LL GO FOR EXACTLY YOUR EXAMPLE.

WILDCARD MATCH OF THE WEEKEND

Brentford v Derby

We haven't lost when Derby have been involved in the Wildcard. So that's nice.

1-1

1 hour ago, RedYoshi said:

Damn. No prophetic dream this week. What a nightmare. Well, no, I didn't have one of those either... Guess I'm stuck with "logic". Errr....

MK DONS 1-3 BRISTOL CITY

(1-1)

1st half

Smith 14' - He came so darn close last week, on several occasions, and looks to be enjoying life under LJ. (Oo, suit you sir, etc.) Drive from the edge of the box finds the corner, possibly via a slight deflection, and he celebrates with a new (recent) baby routine right in front of Maynard, whilst pointing at the badge.

Maynard 37' - Poacher's finish, either from a hard, low cross, or after some pinball in the box. Why Flint brought his pinball machine along, no one knows, but it looks like he and Pack are the best players in the team. Just a shame that Maynard doesn't play pinball, else they might have successfully distracted him.

2nd half

Kodjia 66' - An extra week's training with the new boss - and Tomlin - reaps rewards, as he manages to stay onside, make a perfect run which is found by Tomlin, and calmly slot it home in front of the City faithful. Va va voom.

Tomlin 68' - Virtually a carbon copy, as Kodjia repays the favour. Well, I say carbon copy, it's actually entirely different as it involves Kodjia skipping past a couple of defenders on the wing, cutting it back from the by-line and watching as Tomlin smashes it high into the net through a crowd of players. But, ya know, I thought I'd save on typing.

HT

16:26 17:08 - 16:04

Wildcard

Brentford 2-2 Derby      

Haha.. @Major Isewater & @Dollymarie:

Table tomorrow. Promise. It'll be like an omnibus.

There are thrills, spills, the lot - it's honestly the most fun I've ever had inside a spreadsheet.

And cheers @Davefevs, am pretty much caught up now though - just Ipswich game and this one to go, so no worries! Which isn't to say I won't take you up on the offer one day, mind...

Now, which way's Milton Keynes?

Like an omnibus , Nothing for hours then they all come along at The same time !

i get you .

Was going to mention something smutty about fun between the spread sheets but thunk better of it .

Here's to a perfect day .

On 19/02/2016 at 09:55, WsM-Red said:

MK Dons 1-1 Bristol City

(HT 0 - 0)

Freeman 57', JET 74'

Half-Time

15:11

MK Dons: 14:02

Bristol City: 14:19

WILDCARD

Brentford 1 - 1 Derby

Doing a cut and paste job as this is exactly the same as my thoughts. Thanks @WsM-Red

Will add Freeman to score via header and JET to score via tap in.

Archived