IGNORED

RIP TO A FELLOW RED

cider head

Shocked to hear the news last night.

I first met Grizz in about 2003 as I used to get the train up from the south coast to home games and he'd always get on at Trowbridge along with a few others.

He was as loyal and passionate a City fan as you'd ever meet and I'm still coming to terms with the fact that our little chat outside El Rincon at the Ipswich game was our last. I'm sure others that knew him better can pay tribute better than I can, but I knew him well enough to know that we've lost a good one.

32 is just no age to go. RIP Grizz.

40 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Those heading to Forest are being encouraged to hold a minute's applause for Grizz in the 32nd minute.

http://www.bristolpost.co.uk/Bristol-City-fans-applaud-lifelong-Robins/story-28814441-detail/story.html

(some quotes taken from this thread in the article too)

Mentions about selling robin badges on here - I bought a pin badge from ebay two weeks ago, the old badge - was this who I bought it from?

Still shocked and saddened. We've been having a chat with a few lads who knew Grizz well. We think it would be a lovely tribute if the team could wear shirts for the Cardiff game with the Robin badge emblazoned rather than the coat of arms badge. Grizz fought long and hard on this campaign and it would be touching if this small request could be granted. 

I'm not able to use the tag function on my phone but if someone could maybe tag David Lloyd into this thread and hopefully the club can consider this request. 

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

Still shocked and saddened. We've been having a chat with a few lads who knew Grizz well. We think it would be a lovely tribute if the team could wear shirts for the Cardiff game with the Robin badge emblazoned rather than the coat of arms badge. Grizz fought long and hard on this campaign and it would be touching if this small request could be granted. 

I'm not able to use the tag function on my phone but if someone could maybe tag David Lloyd into this thread and hopefully the club can consider this request. 

@Dave L there you go @Harry

(you should be able to do it on your phone if you just type the @ symbol and then start typing their name.)

30 minutes ago, Harry said:

Great idea.  The shirts could be auctioned off after the game as well for a charity/the family.

Archived