IGNORED

Adam Matthews signing today

westonred

1 minute ago, Ashtonwurzel said:

Little is still not right from his shoulder injuries, no where near the player he was. Sadly the long term news may not be good for him.

Agreed, he cant seem to go for more than an hour, and his game was always based on athleticism. Would be a good bet for a pronotion chasing league 1 team.

Left Celtic stating how poor the standards are in Scottish football..ruffled a few feathers with cries of sour grapes,arrogant, excuse making underperformer ringing in his ears...don't see how coming here gets him in the Wales side for Euros.. hope he has his eye on the ball as per our requirements of him.

Harsh to judge Ayling based on one poor performance after a while out injured.

Aside from Korey Smith and possibly Flint, think Ayling has been our best player this season and really adds another dimension to our game.  

Defensively Little when fully match fit is a better defensive right back than Ayling. However his recovery is taking far too long for us in our current situation.

Sadly I don't see Ayling or his ex Arsenal mate Freeman, making the step up to Championship whichever position they play in the side. Some on here had a big dig at Vyner for Brighton's fourth goal, but Ayling v Cardiff allowed a right footed left winger to go inside across him so easily and smash the shot that lead directly to the goal. Basic full back defending mistake?

22 minutes ago, JM91 said:

Harsh to judge Ayling based on one poor performance after a while out injured.

Aside from Korey Smith and possibly Flint, think Ayling has been our best player this season and really adds another dimension to our game.  

I couldn't agree more with you if I tried.

5 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Defensively Little whenSadly I don't see Ayling or his ex Arsenal mate Freeman, making the step up to Championship whichever position they play in the side. Some on here had a big dig at Vyner for Brighton's fourth goal, but Ayling v Cardiff allowed a right footed left winger to go inside across him so easily and smash the shot that lead directly to the goal. Basic full back defending mistake?

Although being relegated, Aylings already had a great season in the Championship with Yeovil.

Wasnt Vyner subbed after their third, it was Littles mistake?

Unfortunately for Ayling he was well-suited to our wing-back system as the 3rd centre back but doesn't fit so well into a back four, more a centre back than full back I would say. Little was brilliant for us last season with his lightning pace but since his shoulder injury he's lost that asset and I'm not sure it's ever going to come back. Golbourne is showing what a proper full-back can do and they've decided wisely they want someone like him on the right side of the defence.

Archived