IGNORED

Newcastle next season?

reddogkev

4 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

Last time I checked we play in blue, thanks to fan power and the fantastic Mr Tan having a change of heart. At least he was man enough to admit he was wrong. 

You'll be in fantastic red playing in league one.  You'll always be in our shadow.  

Yes, yes; of course we will - sure you were telling Swansea that recently too; where are they now btw?

Still; much like that recently non-league from down the road, we'll always have the memories, news reports, photos and chants to remember the time you all turned your backs and took it for those 15 mins of fame - I literally cannot imagine the stain of such a shame as that hanging over my club.  

And "fantastic" is he now?  Wasn't what you were calling him when you backed up that lovely ol' racist Mackay against him like the class acts you are.

3 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Still ignoring the tough questions then.

Anyway, if we're so insignificant why are we averaging higher crowds despite competing at the opposite end of the table in a half-finished ground? And averaging twice as many away?

And why are you still here three days after our game with you?

Now, now; let's not highlight how he's sidestepping the fact their "fantastic" new stadium tends to host bugger all actual fans - all those ones with nice red shirts must have fund something else to do with their Saturday (and midweeks, and any other time they play) - am absolutely certain that they'll be able to sustain this level of football (and their humongous wage bill; you seen the number of players they've stil got contracted?) forever more with those types of crowds.

Of course they will.  Of course.

1 hour ago, Bluebird76 said:

I doubt you'll be seeing the likes of Newcastle at Ashton Gate, it'll be more like Burton for you lot.  At least you'll win a few more next season though.  

You're right, we'll be playing Burton next season, so will your lot.

We've got enough about us to get the points needed to stay up.  Look forward to 6 pts from you folks next season.

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes it was, but my point was, do you think that 8,000 fans were disappointed that they couldn't get in?

Think that if it was 20 odd k then we would have sold more, yes not sure 8k more but then we had the old eastend and Williams stand think the pull of a new stand & members including glory hunters from the rugby we will sell out

20 minutes ago, samo II said:

Yes, yes; of course we will - sure you were telling Swansea that recently too; where are they now btw?

Still; much like that recently non-league from down the road, we'll always have the memories, news reports, photos and chants to remember the time you all turned your backs and took it for those 15 mins of fame - I literally cannot imagine the stain of such a shame as that hanging over my club.  

And "fantastic" is he now?  Wasn't what you were calling him when you backed up that lovely ol' racist Mackay against him like the class acts you are.

Now, now; let's not highlight how he's sidestepping the fact their "fantastic" new stadium tends to host bugger all actual fans - all those ones with nice red shirts must have fund something else to do with their Saturday (and midweeks, and any other time they play) - am absolutely certain that they'll be able to sustain this level of football (and their humongous wage bill; you seen the number of players they've stil got contracted?) forever more with those types of crowds.

Of course they will.  Of course.

Chomp, chomp. 

15 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

You're right, we'll be playing Burton next season, so will your lot.

We've got enough about us to get the points needed to stay up.  Look forward to 6 pts from you folks next season.

When was the last time you had 6 points from us in a season?  :yes:

we always get the better of you. Fact.  

7 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

Chomp, chomp. 

What you & Mr Tan do in private is your own business.

5 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

Six points from a rival or selling out?

I know which is choose; the one where we don't sell out our traditions.

5 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

I'm not interested in looking back, only forwards.  You Welsheys are on a downward spiral, and we're going to overtake you.

2 minutes ago, samo II said:

What you & Mr Tan do in private is your own business.

Six points from a rival or selling out?

I know which is choose; the one where we don't sell out our traditions.

True, your tradition is yo-yo'ing between league one and the championship. 

3 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

I'm not interested in looking back, only forwards.  You Welsheys are on a downward spiral, and we're going to overtake you.

Keep off the home brew Wurzel, we'll be in the playoffs tomorrow and you'll be 2 points off the drop. If that's a downward spiral then you really are a silly boy. 

7 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

Haha!  That's all you've got, isn't it?  Winning a couple of games against us doesn't hide the disgusting, pride ruining behaviour of your fans; if you had any self worth you'd be supporting a Phoenix club, not crawling around with the man who shamed you (and he did; I was speaking to a Leeds fan prior to Saturday, and we both had a laugh at who anyone who's head of you has heard of your betrayal of your club). 

Besides; you spent the 90s principally in the fourth tier, so you'd know all about lower league football.  If I want to talk about the top divisions I'll ask a Swansea fan.

50 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

You'll always be in our shadow.  

What, like in 1991, when you lot deserted your team and averaged less than 3k? Not the only time you have averaged 2k fans. That's a low neither Bristol club can match. And now you prop up your attendances with 2000 school kids getting in free v Preston and more of that to come, in a desperate attempt to stem the latest desertion. And you are bottom three for away support this season. And that's living in your shadow?

Look forward to the parachute payments running out, then we'll see what your shadow looks like.

2k!

25 minutes ago, Bluebird76 said:

Apart from earlier this season when we drew with you. Or the last season we played you when we won 4-2. To be fair you've probably forgotten that one as it was during your red period though. Soulless Crew. 

1 minute ago, One Team In Keynsham said:

To be fair to Bluebird76 I have not seen this many reeled in since Jesus told Simon to throw the nets out one last time.

I'm presuming Vincent Tan is Jesus in this metaphor, bring those soulless zombies do exactly what he says?

3 hours ago, Bluebird76 said:

I doubt you'll be seeing the likes of Newcastle at Ashton Gate, it'll be more like Burton for you lot.  At least you'll win a few more next season though.  

You mean Burton who look like they'll get promoted to the Championship? You didn't really think about that lame jibe did you bellend?

1 hour ago, Bluebird76 said:

Is that the best you can do? Rather yo-yo between league 1 and championship then lose my football club altogether, like you did. Must be hard for you waking up every Saturday, knowing deep deep down getting ready to go to a game that your football club lost it's soul.

I listened to the radio last night and all the things they were saying about McClaren I am sure have been said about their last 6 managers, some of whom have done good jobs elsewhere. Surely there comes a point where you have to look at the club as a whole, something is very wrong there.

Archived