IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Hard to see what happens on the video but Odonnells arms seem to be taken down by the Wolves player? Or he just jumped and decided to put his arms down instead of catching it? Weird.

Just looks like rank bad keeping to me. 

Just a quick **** off to city. Bunch of wasters. Can't score, can't keep a clean sheet. Don't have what it takes to play in this division and it will show with our impending relegation.

bye Flint, tomlin, Bryan, smith, kodjia when you all bugger off elsewhere in the summer and we have to rebuild for the ten millionth time.

i despair and I don't care for te happy clappers who say get behind the team. I have done all season and they offer us nothing even now.

something drastic needs to bloody happen

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Some of those comments about Warnock will come back and bite a few on the arse, too.

Three wins on the spin now..

Ah its all easy saying it now in hindsight.. Lets see if Rotherham can continue it.. We looked as good as sorted didnt we and now look at us.. They could easily go on a bad run now too.. **** Warnock he wasnt the answer man

• Like 1

To all who said we were safe, I bloody well told you so ;)

But in all seriousness who expected us to win tonight? I certainly didn't. Aside from the reverse picture earlier in the season, Wolves are our bogey team.

Important we put things right in the next match and try to go on something of an unbeaten run in order to make sure we are consistently claiming points in this relegation dog fight.

I feel sorry for Lee

Brought in too late for transfer window, and a squad far too small realistically to compete 

It's not Lee that should go but the Board who created the situation for disaster that should consider its position

Perhaps we could sell the ground to a league 2, possibly even a league 1, local side, play at Failand, with temporary stands (remember Brighton),and fund a bid for promotion to the Championship over the next 5/6 years !!!

1 minute ago, bris red said:

Ah its all easy saying it now in hindsight.. Lets see if Rotherham can continue it.. We looked as good as sorted didnt we and now look at us.. They could easily go on a bad run now too.. **** Warnock he wasnt the answer man

Difference is Warnock got major experience and has shown clean sheets result in points 

2 minutes ago, OddBallJim said:

To all who said we were safe, I bloody well told you so ;)

But in all seriousness who expected us to win tonight? I certainly didn't. Aside from the reverse picture earlier in the season, Wolves are our bogey team.

Important we put things right in the next match and try to go on something of an unbeaten run in order to make sure we are consistently claiming points in this relegation dog fight.

Not me! 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Lost count of the number of times I said way way back that Warnock would keep us up on a short term deal until the end of the season....ridiculed every time....Millers have now won last three including Wednesday away and Boro at home...

Mate do you not think Rotherham were looking at us a few weeks back thinking thats them done and safe? It aint over yet and im no where near convinced Rotherham can keep this form going just like we couldnt.. We beat Boro at home too FFS remember??

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:
2 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Good grief…lots of gloom on here! Terrible point to throw away but we still have Rotherham and Bolton at home and I'm looking forward to 3 points at Fulham on Saturday. 

We won't be getting them if we play anything like Saturday and tonight.:badmood: