IGNORED

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

4 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Good grief…lots of gloom on here! Terrible point to throw away but we still have Rotherham and Bolton at home and I'm looking forward to 3 points at Fulham on Saturday. 

3 points for Fulham right?! I'd be surprised if they score less than 3 on Saturday. A stuffing ahead, embarrassingly infront of 4000 reds. My moneys on 5-0. Sorry to say but bottom 3 by 5pm saturday. 

2 minutes ago, cynic said:

I really thought we were past all these last minute panics.

Apparently not.

We are back in the relegation shite and could be in the bottom three come saturday night.

Very disappointing as I really thought we had turned the corner.

Wolves are dreadful at the moment and we proved ourselves to be worse - that is a big worry...

Exactly. Whilst I don't expect us to be beating teams left, right and centre, particularly away from home, we've just played two fairly average sides and got nothing to show for it, despite being in contention in both games.

A draw in each would have made a significant difference. It's games like this where we need to be getting something. 

Conceding to a poor cross in the 94th minute is just a lack of concentration. It's not like it was a good goal.

Having seen how easily they tore into us at AG, I am not looking forward to Fulham. I don't recall seeing a better performance than McCormack earlier in the season. They could have had 6 easily. 

The good news is we are in contention in games. As usual, we're left to rue missed chances and poor finishing. 

Our centre back is now our second highest scorer (6). That's three times as many goals as our entire midfield have managed between them. (Freeman 1, Bryan 1). That is woeful. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Some of those comments about Warnock will come back and bite a few on the arse, too.

Three wins on the spin now..

So ****cking what? There is absolutely no guarentee he would have replicated those results if he was here. 

Some of the over reactions on here are frankly embarrassing (not aimed at you here Graham) and some have shown themselves to be waiting for a reason to have a go at LJ which is worst of all. 

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, bris red said:

Ah its all easy saying it now in hindsight.. Lets see if Rotherham can continue it.. We looked as good as sorted didnt we and now look at us.. They could easily go on a bad run now too.. **** Warnock he wasnt the answer man

Well, we will find out at the end of the season.

The only thing that mattered this year was staying up, Rotherham looked out of it when he took over, seen the table now?

7 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

Good grief…lots of gloom on here! Terrible point to throw away but we still have Rotherham and Bolton at home and I'm looking forward to 3 points at Fulham on Saturday. 

You will be disappointed on Saturday.  They will beat us comfortably.

1 minute ago, cynic said:

On the basis of tonight ?

Another knee jerker.

Did you want Colin as well ?

Definitely not. Knee jerk?! LJ playing bryan cm? Reid LW saturday. Tomlin LW? What did old man johnson use to say - round pegs round holes? Well Jnr is trying to fit squares in to rounds at the moment. I still think we'll stay up but this is because theres might just be worse teams. Not because we are deserving of it.