IGNORED

Sometimes it's hard to be a City fan...

Jack Dawe

...giving all your love (and/or booooos) to just one team. We'll have bad times, and they'll have good times (such as you can, in L2). Doin things that you don't understand (selling Cunningham without getting a replacement in; bidding for Dwight Gayle; sticking with 3-5-2), but if you love them you'll forgive them (once we start winning and pulling clear of the drop) even though we're hard to understand (Lee Johnson? Really? WTF/ffs/boooooo).

Stand by your club, give them season ticket sales to cling to, stop moaning and leaving the Dolman early (even when night games are cold and lonely)

Keep giving all the support you can.

I'm sure plenty on here like @Dollymarie or @RedM or will know where I'm coming from on this...

Unconditional is the word mate. The reason the good times feel so sweet is because we`ve been through more than enough of the bad ones. We all know the club will make shocking mistakes but they will also get some things spectacularly right and that makes up for it.

The only thing I can`t get behind is when players don`t care and, apart from THAT season, we`ve not had to put up with that at City.

You`ll never have what we do if you `support` Arsenal or whoever where your biggest concern at the start of every season is where in the top four you`re going to finish.

The thought that when we`re playing away at Blackburn or somewhere on a freezing cold February Tuesday there are hundreds of us all over the world glued to every moment is something very special to me.

CTID

2 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

Unconditional is the word mate. The reason the good times feel so sweet is because we`ve been through more than enough of the bad ones. We all know the club will make shocking mistakes but they will also get some things spectacularly right and that makes up for it.

The only thing I can`t get behind is when players don`t care and, apart from THAT season, we`ve not had to put up with that at City.

You`ll never have what we do if you `support` Arsenal or whoever where your biggest concern at the start of every season is where in the top four you`re going to finish.

The thought that when we`re playing away at Blackburn or somewhere on a freezing cold February Tuesday there are hundreds of us all over the world glued to every moment is something very special to me.

CTID

I don't rcognise this as a Tammy Wynette song.

27 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I know but it was pretty impossible to follow with referring to DIVORCE and that didn`t seem appropriate for some reason.

We've been through that, haven't we? Now we're going frew the Fatcher Years 

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

There well known and heard saying about any football club.

"You can change everything in your life. Your spouse, your job, your house, your vehicle and even your lifestyle but you can't change your football club"

Unless you`re a `celebrity` who `supports` Chelsea/Man Utd/Man City. You remember all the d-listers jumping on the Newcastle bandwagon when they had Keegan in charge?

Archived