IGNORED

What a joke - trying to book season ticket

sh1t_ref_again

On at 10am trying to change to west stand, click on a seat in an area then says no seats available at that price, use select best available and then selects seats in the same area, just not the seats I want. Would have thought with all the money invested, they could spend some on decent IT web design

5 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

When you choose a particular seat maybe it's already gone?

No Tried lots of seats and even the ones it wants to give me, by unselecting then trying to reselect with the same error message.

I am now spending £1800 on 4 tickets in seats I don't really want, wilst the seats I do want still show as available - f*cking great in it

16 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

On at 10am trying to change to west stand, click on a seat in an area then says no seats available at that price, use select best available and then selects seats in the same area, just not the seats I want. Would have thought with all the money invested, they could spend some on decent IT web design

Genuine question.  Were you in the Williams stand the last season it was there.  This weeks sales are for those who were sat there previously, and want to move back.  Not if you have sat somewhere else this season/previously and now want to move there.  Could that be the problem?

Here's the quote

Tuesday, March 29th at 10am
All 2014/15 Williams Stand season card holders get the first chance to relocate back to the new West Stand Lower or renew where they currently sit

Next week is for those who weren't sat in the Williams last season to reserve a seat in there

Monday, April 4th at 10am
All Atyeo Stand, South Stand and Dolman Stand season card holders can renew their seat or move (including to any unsold West Stand Lower seats). Note: Supporters in the Family Corner (S24, S25, S26, S27 – note these are renamed from E26 and E27) without an accompanying under-12 are required to move to a new seat elsewhere in the stadium.

Does that help? :) 

2 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

No Tried lots of seats and even the ones it wants to give me, by unselecting then trying to reselect with the same error message.

I am now spending £1800 on 4 tickets in seats I don't really want, wilst the seats I do want still show as available - f*cking great in it

Please read my above post before you spend any money! :) 

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

Genuine question.  Were you in the Williams stand the last season it was there.  This weeks sales are for those who were sat there previously, and want to move back.  Not if you have sat somewhere else this season and now want to move there.  Could that be the problem?

Here's the quote

Next week is for those who weren't sat in the Williams last season to reserve a seat in there

Does that help? :) 

Yes moved from Williams where had a season ticket for over 20 years (one of the ones kicked out of our nice central seats to make way for premier seating)

1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Yes moved from Williams where had a season ticket for over 20 years (one of the ones kicked out of our nice central seats to make way for premier seating)

Then I would say hold fire for a bit (they have only been on sale half an hour, so that's probably why you can't get through on the phones yet) and don't spend your money until you have spoken to someone.  It might just be the sheer weight of people trying to reserve seats that's causing you problems :) 

18 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Just read the instructions and to confirm you can only do this this week if  you were a Williams season ticket holders for the 2014/2015 season. Apologies if you knew this and do qualify. Other than this I can't understand why it shouldn't work unless of course the system cannot cope.

Sorry realised DM already answered. Takes me too long to type.

5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

It might just be the sheer weight of people trying to reserve seats that's causing you problems :) 

You are too nice!  This smacks of City, yet again, launching a bit of customer facing IT that hasn't been installed and tested properly. Even the explanatory video is contradictory.

7 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Then I would say hold fire for a bit (they have only been on sale half an hour, so that's probably why you can't get through on the phones yet) and don't spend your money until you have spoken to someone.  It might just be the sheer weight of people trying to reserve seats that's causing you problems :) 

Yes its a gamble do you hold on and hope the seats remain available, trying to get at the back of W16, but wanted 2 seats in 2 rows rather than 4 in a row which we now have. If I hung on and other are able to purchase then I may end up with being further away than where we are now as other seats are selling

Am I being a bit thick, or does the bit I've highlighted not make sense...?

All 2014/15 Williams Stand season card holders get the first chance to relocate back to the new West Stand Lower or renew where they currently sit

Surely nobody currently sits in the West Stand?

5 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Am I being a bit thick, or does the bit I've highlighted not make sense...?

Surely nobody currently sits in the West Stand?

Scrap that, I am being thick.

Archived