IGNORED

What a joke - trying to book season ticket

sh1t_ref_again

10 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Just been on the phone and paid for the 3 seats we wanted in W16.

All in all, very happy with the service from BCFC. Maybe anyone having a problem online should phone instead.

How can anyone be happy with the service? Have managed to get in the q on the phone but bombarded with messages saying it's easier to book online. What a farce!

1 minute ago, ashton_fan said:

How can anyone be happy with the service? Have managed to get in the q on the phone but bombarded with messages saying it's easier to book online. What a farce!

Why shouldn't I be happy?

I phoned BCFC and bought 3 season tickets.

19 minutes ago, glynriley said:

Scrap that, I am being thick.

Yeah, well, obviously.  Perhaps you'd like to explain why you are being thick so that   I    people can see where you went wrong.  Because it's so obvious.... :blink:

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

....It might just be the sheer weight of people trying to reserve seats that's causing problems :) 

.....cheeky  sods,  so they only wabt the beautiful people and pretty young things in their posh new stand then?

Thats out of order that, pure BS at its worst, proper Billy Big bollocks now we're in the Championship with a nicely tittyvated up new ground... 

They couldve told us about this last year to give us porkers a chance to diet and lose a few pounds.. Whats the target weight anyway? ......

Might stand a chance I suppose if I get out for a run and start munching lettuce, how long have we got? ...

But its a bit much treating their larger fans like this, pffft. ;)

16 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Yeah, well, obviously.  Perhaps you'd like to explain why you are being thick so that   I    people can see where you went wrong.  Because it's so obvious.... :blink:

Well, I'm guessing, (as I'm a bit thick) the or renew where they currently sit bit refers to their new/current seats in other parts of the ground.

If I've got that wrong as well I'm proper confused.

3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

.....cheeky  sods,  so they only wabt the beautiful people and pretty young things in their posh new stand then?

Thats out of order that, pure BS at its worst, proper Billy Big bollocks now we're in the Championship with a nicely tittyvated up new ground... 

They couldve told us about this last year to give us porkers a chance to diet and lose a few pounds.. Whats the target weight anyway? ......

Might stand a chance I suppose if I get out for a run and start munching lettuce, how long have we got? ...

'Beautiful people and pretty young things'??

Just where exactly are these people going to be bussed in from??

Uncle TFR

26 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Really?

I've got my tickets. They seemed to cope pretty well for me.

I'm sure you don't mean to come across as smug, and it's great that you've had a good purchasing experience but lots of us have obviously encountered problems. I rang about 30 times from 9.50am but just kept getting a recorded message about it being easier to purchase online and then got cut off - every time.

Whilst ringing I was trying to sort it online and it just wouldn't work unless you let the site choose the seats for you.

So, like some above I've bought three season tickets, but not in the seats I was trying to select for nearly an hour.

It really isn't good enough...we are so amateur in some ways off the pitch...and it causes so many unnecessary frustrations.

8 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

I must have sneaked in under the radar.

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm sure you don't mean to come across as smug, and it's great that you've had a good purchasing experience but lots of us have obviously encountered problems. I rang about 30 times from 9.50am but just kept getting a recorded message about it being easier to purchase online and then got cut off - every time.

Whilst ringing I was trying to sort it online and it just wouldn't work unless you let the site choose the seats for you.

So, like some above I've bought three season tickets, but not in the seats I was trying to select for nearly an hour.

It really isn't good enough...we are so amateur in some ways off the pitch...and it causes so many unnecessary frustrations.

Not smug, just lucky I guess.

3 minutes ago, DingleRed said:

Well I've been trying to get a seat in W12, W13, W14, W15,W16 online. Click on green seat - none available blah! However, if you want W17 they are available so what the hell is going on??

You can select seats from W17, but I don't think you can then 'add to basket'

Just renewed my Dolman seat online.

I'm not sure if people are aware (I wasn't, and only went online to check my details etc) but if you were in the Williams previously and wish to remain in your Dolman/South Stand seat (like me) you can renew from today.

I assumed I would have to wait for period 2 but the system was offering me my seat so I grabbed it before BS could mess up and sell it to someone else - which has happened to me in the past!

CR

Archived