IGNORED

What a joke - trying to book season ticket

sh1t_ref_again

12 minutes ago, italian dave said:

I hope this isn't tempting fate, but surely next week, when most of the transactions will simply be renewing an existing seat, will be easier?? 

That's right, the problem yesterday was that with there being a new stand it was like buying Cup Final tickets at Wembley. Renewals shouldn't be a problem and you have several days to do it in.

This all assumes most of us plan to renew our current seats. Club said that just under 3000 fans were eligible to book yesterday/this week. Plus about another 1000 rugby fans (why are we complicating things and allowing rugby fans to book at the same time??). So, we couldn't cope with about 4000 fans...assuming everyone tried to buy seats yesterday. Unlikely.

We have 12,500ish season ticket holders this season. Let's keep things simple and assume all 8,500 will be renewing next week. God help us!

3 minutes ago, Palmers Green Red said:

Am I right in thinking that we can renew next week, but then if we want to move anywhere else but the West Stand we have a window towards the end of the process to change before they go on general sale?

Yes, I think that’s during Period 4, on Mon 18th and Tues 19th April. From Wed 20th, members can then buy STs.

36 minutes ago, Dave said:

I think the phone lines seem a little less busy today, as I just got straight through.

I phoned up yesterday at 6 and got straight through, waste of time though because I was trying to renew my Atyeo tickets and they aren't on sale yet. Could of been worse I could have took an hour to get through, DOH

• Admin
3 hours ago, Fat Cigar said:

We have 12,500ish season ticket holders this season. Let's keep things simple and assume all 8,500 will be renewing next week. God help us!

Maybe worth the club putting out a gentle prompt that current holders have two weeks to renew their seats - it's not a first come first served like yesterday

What's the plan with the singers in the Atyeo? Are you all moving to the West Stand?

And, with regard to online issues, I've just had to report a fault to BT concerning my broadband not working.

Dear god, if you think BCFC IT is rubbish, I dare you to raise a call via BT and then track its progress!

Question to all those who have booked their new season tickets:

Are you able to see the seating plan without selecting one of the options given?

CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING TWO OPTIONS:

1) IF YOU WANT TO RENEW YOUR CURRENT SEAT(S) CLICK HERE

2) IF YOU WANT TO RENEW YOUR SEASON CARD BUT IN A NEW SEAT ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE STADIUM, CLICK 'ADD TO BASKET' BELOW AND CHOOSE YOUR NEW SEAT(S).

1 hour ago, Fat Cigar said:

Question to all those who have booked their new season tickets:

Are you able to see the seating plan without selecting one of the options given?

2) IF YOU WANT TO RENEW YOUR SEASON CARD BUT IN A NEW SEAT ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE STADIUM, CLICK 'ADD TO BASKET' BELOW AND CHOOSE YOUR NEW SEAT(S).

I was hoping that someone who has access to the online seating plan could do a screenshot and post it here for all to see.

3 hours ago, Chivs said:

What's the plan with the singers in the Atyeo? Are you all moving to the West Stand?

And, with regard to online issues, I've just had to report a fault to BT concerning my broadband not working.

Dear god, if you think BCFC IT is rubbish, I dare you to raise a call via BT and then track its progress!

Staying in the Atyeo for the most part. 

On March 29, 2016 at 16:21, bcfcfinker said:

BTW, I'll buy my ST online later in the week and it will be the simple 'renew'

So what was that simple 'renew' - I'm really eager to hear about it. I've just spent literally half an hour on the ticketing website logged into my account, and clicked everything possible and could not find a single option to "simply" renew my season ticket. In the end rang up and did it over the phone. I've run an internet business for years and worked with all sorts of ecommerce/online shopping and even ticketing providers and I've never come across something so mysterious, unintuitive, and unusable. There is NO "simple renew"!?

On 30 March 2016 at 14:30, Chivs said:

Best thing to do...name and shame them on Twitter. It works every time, even with our own Bristol Sport.

I phoned up on Tuesday, took about 10 minutes in the queue.

Me and a Joe are off to the heady heights of the new West Stand....block A4...which us on the same level as the "corporates'.  Will have to mind our p's and q's!

Ought to be a great view and out of the elements.  I will miss being behind the goal in the SS however, but got to try the WS.

55 minutes ago, Olé said:

So what was that simple 'renew' - I'm really eager to hear about it. I've just spent literally half an hour on the ticketing website logged into my account, and clicked everything possible and could not find a single option to "simply" renew my season ticket. In the end rang up and did it over the phone. I've run an internet business for years and worked with all sorts of ecommerce/online shopping and even ticketing providers and I've never come across something so mysterious, unintuitive, and unusable. There is NO "simple renew"!?

Well, when I logged in, there was a button right in the middle of the screen for Bristol City season tickets. After clicking it, it showed my season ticket, and I simply selected that I wanted to renew from a drop down box.

I actually found the whole process very straightforward and intuitive. 

Not sure why you wouldn't have had the same options as me :dunno: but from my point of view it couldn't have been more straightforward!

11 minutes ago, El Hombrecito said:

Well, when I logged in, there was a button right in the middle of the screen for Bristol City season tickets. After clicking it, it showed my season ticket, and I simply selected that I wanted to renew from a drop down box.

I actually found the whole process very straightforward and intuitive. 

Not sure why you wouldn't have had the same options as me :dunno: but from my point of view it couldn't have been more straightforward!

Exactly my experience. Couldn't have been any easier.

• Admin
46 minutes ago, Olé said:

Did not have that option - best guess I have six friends linked on my account so if one has renewed it probably decides no one else needs to. Genius.

ONLY - if that person didn't change the option to renew later.

If they appear on your screen still they have not renewed yet

51 minutes ago, Olé said:

Did not have that option - best guess I have six friends linked on my account so if one has renewed it probably decides no one else needs to. Genius.

It sounds like the one renewer didnt slelect the drop down on your tickets to "Renew later" and simply chose "No I dont want to renew".

• SC&T Board Members
49 minutes ago, Olé said:

Sounds like they had all renewed (or one of your friends had set them all - except yours - to 'I do not want to renew').

I have 3 people linked to my account. When I renewed on Wednesday, two were showing. I set both to 'Remind me later' and carried on renewing mine only.

When I had done mine, I checked that the other two were still showing, which they were.

I also got in touch with the third person to see if he had already renewed, and he had (thus explaining why he was not showing).

I agree it is not very intuitive, but it seems that if you set anyone linked to you that you don't wish to renew at the time to 'Remind me later' or 'Not sure', their status will not be affected and either you or they can renew those tickets at a later time.

1 hour ago, Blagdon red said:

I agree it is not very intuitive, but it seems that if you set anyone linked to you that you don't wish to renew at the time to 'Remind me later' or 'Not sure', their status will not be affected and either you or they can renew those tickets at a later time.

Any decent system would have a pop up explaining what those options mean.

It isn't touched on in the "explanatory" video.

On 8 April 2016 at 11:16, Olé said:

I've just gotten around to renewing and it was simple.

No idea if they've improved this since last week?

6 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

I found where to renew mine yesterday, but did not get round to doing it. Now I want to do it and cannot find it. Just has a page showing the prices etc, but cannot find link to purchase the bloody thing! You'd think they'd make it very easy to find if they want our money!

Google Bristol sport tickets. Log into your account. Select the season cards tab, and you'll see this below the priority period info:

2) IF YOU WANT TO RENEW YOUR SEASON CARD BUT IN A NEW SEAT ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE STADIUM, CLICK 'ADD TO BASKET' BELOW AND CHOOSE YOUR NEW SEAt(S)

Archived