IGNORED

Queue on tickets website

semblar

Your queue number: 868
Number of users in queue ahead of you: 62 It is your turn
Expected arrival time on the website: 10:06 The queue is paused.
Thank you for waiting. You are now being redirected to the website. You're almost there. You will be redirected to the website as soon as possible. Your estimated wait time is: 3 minutes

Fair play - that is far better than having the website crash repeatedly and building frustration....

2 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

what a load of rubbish. says my ticket was already taken even though It first appears as reservered. Can't get through on phone.

Try again now, I had that until it was after 10am, and then it let me buy them.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Try again now, I had that until it was after 10am, and then it let me buy them.

Been clicking, reclicking, logging in and out, still not working :(

Most painless thing ive ever done with city and tickets!!!

Logged in at 9.30. refreshed at 10.00 and add season ticket is there.

Didn't want to renew in Dolman, so clicked add, then took me to the Stadium plan, clicked W15 and then picked the 5 seats at the end of a row that I wanted.

Realised I had to add them as PLUS memberships as it wouldn't let it do under normal Adult (me being thick) and then paid for them. All in all done within 2 mins.

Well done Bristol Sport, I'm impressed 

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Press control f5, then try, otherwise it might just be a capacity issue for the moment. 

No joy no matter what I do. In the phone queue from a few minutes after 10am once it failed a few times so hopefully not too much longer to wait.

6 minutes ago, Stoke_Gifford_Red said:

Mine has just been renewed in the Atyeo, although was charged £301 each instead of the £299 advertised. 

2 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

It is in the small print.  I am not quite sure what the point is as it is a compulsory fee that you cannot avoid and just irritates people.

Yes, rather naughty of them.  If all of us renew our season tickets, that's a sneaky £25k in the clubs pocket.  Alright for some hey? :grr:

I ve just tried renewing and get the following error message 

The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied: 2015/16 Bristol City Season Ticket, xxxx, Nxxxxx Please contact the back office to renew these subscriptions manually.

What is going on!

Just now, COACH2 said:

The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied: 2015/16 Bristol City Season Ticket, xxxx, Nxxxxx Please contact the back office to renew these subscriptions manually.

What is going on!

Click ok and you will go to the next page ,happened to me as well 

5 minutes ago, COACH2 said:

What is going on!

I had exactly that and couldn't get around it. Just managed to book mine by phone, was about 25 minutes on hold. I think/ am guessing the problem is that the club assigned seats nominally to Ateyo Season Ticket holders last season. The seat I've been assigned this season per the email I've just got is different. Perhaps some people's assigned seat from last year has been allocated to someone else who has renewed, prompting the message.

Archived