IGNORED

Queue on tickets website

semblar

3 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

is there any reference to banks details? My payment wouldn't go through until I had pressed "look-up" and it had confirmed the bank details. No error came up, it just wouldn't proceed. Check if there is anything not confirmed

Hi yes i am trying to get three tickets for the match away at Blackburn every thing fine untill I go to pay then says transaction failed please try again. Been going around in circles all day, any ideas I know my cc is ok. Can't ring the stadium just says try again later, I know they are busy with season ticket renewals but hey what about away tickets for this season.

Grrrr

Very painless experience this morning, logged on and had renewed within minutes.

Guess there will always be issues and no guarantee it'll all go 100% smoothly, but from what I saw it was relatively user friendly and straight forward - so from me, it is a thumbs up to bcfc & bs

1 hour ago, Nuno Gomez said:

Mine in the Dolman became available automatically after I completed my purchase in the West Stand (and got snapped up almost immediately).

That doesn't agree with what I was told in the MKelly questions.  There it says they remain reserved until general sale unless you release it. I have moved our 3 to the West Stand, but I am loth to go in and try to cancel my current Dolman seats in case it cancels the new ones!

35 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

That doesn't agree with what I was told in the MKelly questions.  There it says they remain reserved until general sale unless you release it. I have moved our 3 to the West Stand, but I am loth to go in and try to cancel my current Dolman seats in case it cancels the new ones!

Although reading the various windows you are only supposed to be able to move to the West Stand at the moment not any other stand. Edit - actually I don't know if this is right as the BCFC website and Bristol Sport website say different things :facepalm: Tickets not renewed are released on 17th April and existing card holders can move to other stands from that date, before general release on 25th April.

Not sure the ticketing system enforces this as, out of interest, I tried to put an Atyeo ticket in my basket and it allowed it.  I also note from this thread that people have actually moved to the Dolman Stand so it does look like the software isn't enforcing all the rules!! (if they are the rules, who knows?)

4 hours ago, cider head said:

I think they have made a balls up as for the Atyeo people are buying on line for £321 from other stands and those in the stand are finding it hard to renew, i know of 10 from the Dolman who have got tickets this way in the Atyeo.

Can buy a new one here.

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/subscriptions/2016-17%20bristol%20city%20season%20card?hallmap

But on line (including myself) those trying to renew are getting a message of.

The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied: 2015/16 Bristol City Season Ticket, ****, **** Please contact the back office to renew these subscriptions manually.

Every man and his dog can at the moment buy a ticket in the Atyeo for £321 where for a renew of £299 fans are finding it hard to get their own seat.

atty.jpg

This website is saying the Atyeo is sold out now. Anyone who hasn't renewed who are currently in the atyeo should make a complaint to the club on why they are letting fans from other stands in.

3 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

This website is saying the Atyeo is sold out now. Anyone who hasn't renewed who are currently in the atyeo should make a complaint to the club on why they are letting fans from other stands in.

Odd, as there were loads left when I had a look 10/15 minutes ago.  Maybe they have taken it offline while they sort out the problem off access from other stands.  Mind you, testing the system properly before going live would have helped!

3 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Odd, as there were loads left when I had a look 10/15 minutes ago.  Maybe they have taken it offline while they sort out the problem off access from other stands.  Mind you, testing the system properly before going live would have helped!

Yeah you're probably right about that. A bit late by now as fans from other stands have already booked tickets in the atyeo so I dunno what they will do about this. Let's hope Dave Lloyd is on the case.

10 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Just seen reference to about 400 tickets being available so may Threshing had IT issues, or ticketing system had a meltdown.

Edit - Just logged in and 29 in N36 and 366 in N35 left. 

1 hour ago, View from the Dolman said:

Monday, April 11th at 10am
Final week for seat renewals for 2016/17. Supporters are also able to move seats during this period if they wish. Any non-renewed seats at the end of this period will then be released. 

Monday, April 18th & Tuesday, April 19th
With reservations now lifted, season card holders who have already purchased will be able to move seats if they wish. 

Wednesday, April 20th at 10am
Forever Bristol members can now purchase season cards. “Refer A Friend” supporters can purchase during this period. Seat moves remain available. Supporters can upgrade to Member Plus for £20. 

Monday, April 25th at 10am until Friday, April 29th at 5pm
General sale period, with no price increase. Supporters can upgrade to Member Plus for £20. 
Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/tickets/season-tickets/index.aspx#0mSGyr2LDAma69Iw.99

The email I had said that my seat and the two for my family were available and held until next Monday but I got this message at 10:45 today "The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied:" .  how can this be?

9 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

The email I had said that my seat and the two for my family were available and held until next Monday but I got this message at 10:45 today "The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied:" .  how can this be?

just had the same for the Atyeo, pretty peeved off but alas looks like no ST next year for me

5 minutes ago, Chairman Mao said:

just had the same for the Atyeo, pretty peeved off but alas looks like no ST next year for me

Where abouts is your existing Atyeo "seat". Only N35 and N36 are available to home fans next season so those in N37 (for example) this season need to transfer to N35 or N36 as their seat will be given to away fans next season!

There are still plenty of tickets in the Atyeo. 

Interesting development , well for me at least. 

while some mates couldn't make up their minds whether to move to the west stand or upper Dolman, from lower. I spent all day trying to get online and now apparently a mate has reserved a seat in the West stand and all I have to do is confirm payment. I don't even know where I'll be sitting, as I still can't get anywhere with the website.   

Can you go down in person ?

8 minutes ago, Stoke_Gifford_Red said:

Where abouts is your existing Atyeo "seat". Only N35 and N36 are available to home fans next season so those in N37 (for example) this season need to transfer to N35 or N36 as their seat will be given to away fans next season!

We are in N37 which would explain my problem, but now it is not allowing my to add anything but womens tickets to the basket :( 

9 minutes ago, Stoke_Gifford_Red said:

just renewed, yes sorry got a little confused and then just logged in in a different area and booked afresh. phew :) 

Are you able to see the latest seating plan without selecting options 1 or 2? Doesn't look like it. If you select option 2 but then can't see a seat you want, don't you risk losing your existing seat which may have been snapped up by someone else whilst you've been searching for other seats?

9 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Are you able to see the latest seating plan without selecting options 1 or 2? Doesn't look like it. If you select option 2 but then can't see a seat you want, don't you risk losing your existing seat which may have been snapped up by someone else whilst you've been searching for other seats?

You can see the seating plan by clicking on 'Add to Basket' and don't lose your existing seats by doing so

3 minutes ago, Hartcliffe red said:

N37? Not for home fans next season

Yes you are right I meant N36 row 7 :). Where has the extra £2 come from btw, I thought the prices were supposed to be the same as last year?  I paid £299 per adult and £50 for an under 12 last year, this year £301 and £52.

25 minutes ago, Scrumpy Dziek said:

You can see the seating plan by clicking on 'Add to Basket' and don't lose your existing seats by doing so

Thanks. A reply from the club seemed to imply you did. Confusing. They said: 

"Yes, if you click this option (2) it will release your seat, then if you don’t want anything else you can go back and buy your original, IF someone else doesn’t buy it. If you click this, it will release it.

I would have a scout around on the seating plan first, then go and release yours."

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Yes you are right I meant N36 row 7 :). Where has the extra £2 come from btw, I thought the prices were supposed to be the same as last year?  I paid £299 per adult and £50 for an under 12 last year, this year £301 and £52.

I had the same query - there is a sneaky £2 booking charge!

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Booking fee if you do it online or by phone rather than in person. Oh, hang on.......

Archived