IGNORED

Queue on tickets website

semblar

22 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Tried getting on at 9.55, and it said my ticket was already allocated !

Went back at 10.01, and it was available. Sailed through the renewal process.

All as was detailed in the video, so as above, fair play !

Same! Very quick and easy. Had to move because my current seat is in the expanded SS family area so have gone across to the new Williams and got a great seat.

Very happy :thumbsup:

Just now, COACH2 said:

I ve just tried renewing and get the following error message 

The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied: 2015/16 Bristol City Season Ticket, xxxx, Nxxxxx Please contact the back office to renew these subscriptions manually.

What is going on!

I had the same message. I am in the atyeo so added a new ticket (new seat) to basket and it let me purchase it.

I renewed mine on Friday, from the Dolman back to the Williams. I phoned up and it was all sorted in five mins.

I know some will have different experiences but I just wanted to give the ticket office a bit of credit. I am first to moan when in the past its been less than perfect, just wanted to redress the balance.

• Admin
2 minutes ago, bs3 said:

I renewed mine on Friday, from the Dolman back to the Williams. I phoned up and it was all sorted in five mins.

I know some will have different experiences but I just wanted to give the ticket office a bit of credit. I am first to moan when in the past its been less than perfect, just wanted to redress the balance.

I think it is fair to say the actual staff are always very helpful - it's just the IT has been the problem in the past

i tried to book my ticket and mates which is carer and disabled and it says a price has not been set so cant purchase, i then tried to phone but to no avail, in the end i have changed my tickets to under 12's and purchased them to make sure we get our seats and will phone the club up when things quieten down. Now i may have been making a mistake but couldn't see what it was if i was but i was assured that i would have no issues in buying a disabled and carer online when i phoned last week so i am pretty miffed about it (unless im being a complete donut and then I will apologise), i have emailed Dave LLoyd before about the issues buying online for disabled and he had promised to look into it so unless i find out i was doing something wrong i will try and contact him again and find out what is going on and why are the disabled buyers being discriminated against when buying tickets. 

Managed to get online and do it shortly before 10am (refresh refresh refresh from 9.55am!).

The issue I have got is I renewed and moved a group of 4 people, all of which wanted to pay by Direct Debit. When I entered my DD details I assumed the other 3 guys would be sent separate DD mandates...apparently not. Looks like I am paying for the lot of them on my DD! :facepalm:

7 minutes ago, Scrumpy Dziek said:

I wonder why there are so many available seats in the Atyeo, over 600. Have over 700 people moved elsewhere? 

It would seem that 400 have renewed in this first hour. 600 left under the new capacity limit.

I would think most would be gone in the next 48 hrs.

11 minutes ago, Bo Andersons dietician said:

Managed to get online and do it shortly before 10am (refresh refresh refresh from 9.55am!).

The issue I have got is I renewed and moved a group of 4 people, all of which wanted to pay by Direct Debit. When I entered my DD details I assumed the other 3 guys would be sent separate DD mandates...apparently not. Looks like I am paying for the lot of them on my DD! :facepalm:

Call the ticket office (not today!) when things have calmed down and I am sure that can be sorted out. 

16 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

it's your postcode, lower case no spaces

Thanks muchly CodeRed.All done and dusted thanks to you.As a gesture of my appreciation, I bestow upon you the title of "Bristol City LEGEND".Also,if you send me your address,I will post to you,first class,the current Mrs Slacker.And a dog!

Been trying to purchase tickets for Blackburn away tried on line but transaction failed cant get thru on phone any ideas no one at city answering the phone re AWAY TICKETS Grrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

What do I do tickets in basket tried different credit cards HELP

16 minutes ago, Kodjia 22 said:

@Snufflelufagus I had the same issue until I noticed that where I was trying to renew will be part of the away seating next season, so had to buy a new seat. If your season ticket from this season is in N37 then that's why it wouldn't let you renew.

Well spotted,thanks a lot for posting,ticket now sorted.

I think they have made a balls up as for the Atyeo people are buying on line for £321 from other stands and those in the stand are finding it hard to renew, i know of 10 from the Dolman who have got tickets this way in the Atyeo.

Can buy a new one here.

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/subscriptions/2016-17%20bristol%20city%20season%20card?hallmap

But on line (including myself) those trying to renew are getting a message of.

The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied: 2015/16 Bristol City Season Ticket, ****, **** Please contact the back office to renew these subscriptions manually.

Every man and his dog can at the moment buy a ticket in the Atyeo for £321 where for a renew of £299 fans are finding it hard to get their own seat.

atty.jpg

5 minutes ago, cider head said:

I think they have made a balls up as for the Atyeo people are buying on line for £321 from other stands and those in the stand are finding it hard to renew, i know of 10 from the Dolman who have got tickets this way in the Atyeo.

Can buy a new one here.

http://tickets.bristol-sport.co.uk/en-GB/subscriptions/2016-17%20bristol%20city%20season%20card?hallmap

But on line (including myself) those trying to renew are getting a message of.

The following subscription(s) cannot be renewed online. It seems that your seats are already occupied: 2015/16 Bristol City Season Ticket, ****, **** Please contact the back office to renew these subscriptions manually.

Every man and his dog can at the moment buy a ticket in the Atyeo for £321 where for a renew of £299 fans are finding it hard to get their own seat.

atty.jpg

Thanks for the tip...........

Archived