IGNORED

Dear bloke in South Stand Block 19

Fordy62

Did you attend tonight's game with your 13(ish) year old son. 

Would you sell Aiden Flint for a fiver and drive him to West Brom yourself?

Do you think Dave Richards would be better in goal? Because O'Donnell couldn't even get in the Wigan team?

Do you think Warnock would have been a better appointment?

Do you think Golbourne is shit?

Do you hate Marlon Pack and Aaron Wilbrham?

Do you use an insult that sounds like 'pykehand' to every single one of our players?

if you've answered yes to every question above, then I hate you. I hate you with a passion. And I hate your son. You've made me hate your small boy by bringing him up in your mould and I will never ever forgive you for making me listen to you while watching the shittest football match I've ever seen. 

Unbelievable!

Yours truly,

An ordinarily tolerant man. 

4 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Do you think Dave Richards would be better in goal? Because O'Donnell couldn't even get in the Wigan team?

Do you use an insult that sounds like 'pykehand' to every single one of our players?

if you've answered yes to every question above, then I hate you. I hate you with a passion. And I hate your son. You've made me hate your small boy by bringing him up in your mould and I will never ever forgive you for making me listen to you while watching the shittest football match I've ever seen. 

Unbelievable!

Yours truly,

And his answers were?

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Unbelievable!

Yours truly,

I haven't had to listen to this particular guy and don't know what a pykehand is but I hate him too.  I think he has a few brothers / clones dotted around the stadium and it'd be a much better experience if they'd all stay in the pub.

2 minutes ago, gamon said:

Why don't you tell him? 

I don't like bullies, but I'm not too keen on wimps either.

He sounds like a reasonable chap to engage in conversation with who would take kindly to being called out in front of his boy. Sometimes the predictable, unnecessary confrontation, is best avoided and to vent after the event. Doesn't make him a wimp, makes him sensible 

7 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Unbelievable!

Yours truly,

He must have a twin in 21 Row 4 seat 15 / 16 , all of the above all season but to today he was saying how bad the ball boys were !

7 minutes ago, 29AR said:

He sounds like a reasonable chap to engage in conversation with who would take kindly to being called out in front of his boy. Sometimes the predictable, unnecessary confrontation, is best avoided and to vent after the event. Doesn't make him a wimp, makes him sensible 

Sounds like a pussy to me.

This thread reminds me how lucky I am to be in the family section. Was quite amused when my young daughter heard 'Johnson says.....' and started to join in with 'Bounce around the ground' when it was in fact 'Warnock is a ...'. 

The plus side of the family section is you don't get any constant moaners - the downside is you can't always join in with certain songs.

16 minutes ago, Full nelson said:

Takes guts to have a pop on here!! Why didn't you have a word in the ground? 

Because that would have been confrontational, embarrassing and possibly escalated a situation, which if you have small people with you, you'd not do?

Instead, calling it out here makes for general mockery of an idiot who might read this and think, 'actually they have a point'.

2 minutes ago, clerk said:

Don't have the balls to confront him in person?

You sound like a right ****.

Someone who would gladly engage in a confrontation that you have no idea how it may escalate and affect both you and others around you?  

Only one person sounding like a right **** to me....and it ain't Fordy

Pykehand?

Well, that's 2 new interesting words I've learned from OTIB tonight, after Tomarse's extraordinary description of tonight's ref in the ref's own thread.

I can now vent my spleen on tonight's events by stating that imo. Colin is a W*nkpuffin Pykehand, and the ref is a Pykehanded W*nkpuffin and I'll retire to my pit all the happier for saying it. :yes:

Archived