IGNORED

Dear bloke in South Stand Block 19

Fordy62

7 minutes ago, Frenchay Red said:

I would guess the word used was piecan. Not pyke hand

I think you're right FR, but that will never catch on on OTIB.

Pykehand, on the other (Pyke) hand almost certainly will.

5 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

Isn't that what Haagen Daazs put in their ice cream?

seriously though, that could well be it. Thank you so much. I'm going to google it now!

It's Northern in origin, particularly Wigan apparently.

As in, 'Tha's a pie can' or 'yo pie can' meaning you're daft, silly.

The worst guy is the one halfway up block 21 in the south stand, just bellows nonsensical horrific banter at the top of his lungs. No one understands him so they laugh, he thinks they're laughing because he's funny so he carries on.

Got to say that I need a case of 'anger management' tonight.  No, I'm not in that part of the SS @Fordy62!

But directed at Gavin Ward, not our players....oh well, and Halford too.

i can actually accept the way the Rotherham players played tonight, it's gamesmanship, being professional etc.  What I can't accept is a ref who cannot see it (or with the help of his assistants).

Fair Play to our boys for not 'losing it' tonight, unlike me.  They got back to trying to play football in the second half and got the goal and nearly 3 points.  I thought the game had 1-0 to Rotherham written all over it at half-time.

Joe has grassed me up at home with my bad language....and I'm forced to take my Dad on Saturday to make sure I behave.  I feel like Timothy Lumsden (rip Ronnie)!  Sorry!

Dear Little Runt in the Dolman Stand,

it was music to my ears to hear you discussing your move away to the Williams next season. I appreciate there isn't much legroom but you aren't that tall to be constantly kneeing me in the back and when you aren't doing that you are jiggling your legs up and down against my seat in a constant state of nervousness, excitement, coldness or a mixture of all three. Despite me pushing back, turning round etc you haven't taken the hint. Sometimes you do stop for a few minutes before you start again. I am very happy that you are pissing off elsewhere.

I'm sure the pleasure has been all yours, I'm happy that your knees and my back never touch again.

M

8 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Got to say that I need a case of 'anger management' tonight.  No, I'm not in that part of the SS @Fordy62!

But directed at Gavin Ward, not our players....oh well, and Halford too.

i can actually accept the way the Rotherham players played tonight, it's gamesmanship, being professional etc.  What I can't accept is a ref who cannot see it (or with the help of his assistants).

Fair Play to our boys for not 'losing it' tonight, unlike me.  They got back to trying to play football in the second half and got the goal and nearly 3 points.  I thought the game had 1-0 to Rotherham written all over it at half-time.

Joe has grassed me up at home with my bad language....and I'm forced to take my Dad on Saturday to make sure I behave.  I feel like Timothy Lumsden (rip Ronnie)!  Sorry!

Ha, on the naughty step with you, Dave!!

Dropped my daughter off last night, first thing she tells ex Mrs Woodsy.....'Dad was getting well wound up tonight Mum, loads of people swearing around by us, and he was one of the worst'. There's just some things other people don't need to know, we'll have to have 'that chat' on the way down on Saturday (again!), first rule of going to football with Dad club is you don't talk about going to football with Dad. She'll learn!

This is why I love the Atyeo.  Annoying twonk by you, move seats. :D 

Sorry that doesn't help the majority of you.  :fear:

Incidentally I did loudly say last night at one point to a bunch of lads who were discussing the vending machine at college as opposed to watching what was happening in the game that "if you want to have such an exciting conversation, could they do it away from me!" their conversation was apparently oh so hilarious between them, but THERE WAS A RUDDY GAME ON!! :ranting:

10 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Incidentally I did loudly say last night at one point to a bunch of lads who were discussing the vending machine at college as opposed to watching what was happening in the game that "if you want to have such an exciting conversation, could they do it away from me!" their conversation was apparently oh so hilarious between them, but THERE WAS A RUDDY GAME ON!! :ranting:

youth of today…:P

16 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

There you go Fordy, Dolly's no pussy!

15 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I've always wondered why a chap in the dolman calls Kodjia "Nigel" or "nige". Can't see where exactly he sits but can hear him shouting it throughout the game in Dolman E block towards the top.

I don't want to be pedantic but all of the blocks in the Dolman are E..

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

I find it odd people talk about anything other than the game. But still, their conversation...

10 minutes ago, NeilS said:

This is very much what I see on the streets, or rather see on the TV, people complaining about this and that and doing nothing, it's the same as the cops Fordy, my son was being assaulted protecting a couple from being being beaten up by thugs who wanted a fag... the Police were buying their fish suppers across the road and were completely focused on that. He suffered a fractured skull, and other injuries, you would think that at least that section of society (the Police) would stand up and be counted wouldn't you?

Your son was beaten up by thugs while the police stood and watched from a chip shop whilst doing nothing? Sorry but that just doesn't ring true.

Archived