IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

Millwall are having a competition for their next kit, thought I'd share my friends entry (he obviously does all this graphic design malarkey for a living). I've asked him to design is a new purple/lime wh oh he said he'll have a go at. I'll share it when he sends it to me. Love these though...

image.jpeg

9 hours ago, mattjtsmith said:

Millwall are having a competition for their next kit, thought I'd share my friends entry (he obviously does all this graphic design malarkey for a living). I've asked him to design is a new purple/lime wh oh he said he'll have a go at. I'll share it when he sends it to me. Love these though...

image.jpeg

Wouldn't it be great if kits had no sponsors on.

12 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

If it wasn`t for the unfortunate association with a recent non-league club that actually looks nicely retro.

12 hours ago, RedM said:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Actually it looks quite rugby-like...

How about changing the sponsors as well? 

Maybe British Gas would want to replace RSG? Their logo emblazoned on the shirt would be flaming brilliant.

The away kit would have to reflect British Gas corporate  colours whilst keeping the quarters thene.So blue would be one of the  colours.

I can't photoshop but would love to see what the away kit would look like.

My idea for something totally different. instead of the palm tree I would have the Suspension Bridge (one of the pillars with the span fading across the shirt). This shirt is my adopted Australian team's, central coast mariners.

ccm-kit-launch_sgtzuz5bkd931eycit9a2e9o8

1 hour ago, RedM said:

My idea for something totally different. instead of the palm tree I would have the Suspension Bridge (one of the pillars with the span fading across the shirt). This shirt is my adopted Australian team's, central coast mariners.

M - I'll say what everyone else is thinking......that is ******* disgusting :nono:

Didn't the guy in yellow used to play for Sheffield Utd - Nick Montgomery, perhaps? I bet he misses Sheffield looking at that photo......! He also looks like he's got air blowing up his shorts, random

1 hour ago, Woodsy said:

M - I'll say what everyone else is thinking......that is ******* disgusting :nono:

Didn't the guy in yellow used to play for Sheffield Utd - Nick Montgomery, perhaps? I bet he misses Sheffield looking at that photo......! He also looks like he's got air blowing up his shorts, random

That was honestly my initial thought, (disgusting not the air up the shorts) but now you mention it...:o

I didn't mean exactly like that, much much more subtle, a faint design of the bridge or the Robin (not Scrumpy or angry Ernie or whatever he is called) woven into the fabric. I can't explain it, I'm no fashion designer. 

The CCM kit is actually a grower (no I'm not back to the shorts), or maybe it's just seeing those tanned blokes running around in the Oz sunshine that makes it look more appealing. When I first saw it I thought it was a firework not a palm tree!

3 hours ago, RedM said:

Two of these men have studied at the George W Bush school of hard-man arm posturing.

1 hour ago, RedM said:

That was honestly my initial thought, (disgusting not the air up the shorts) but now you mention it...:o

I didn't mean exactly like that, much much more subtle, a faint design of the bridge or the Robin (not Scrumpy or angry Ernie or whatever he is called) woven into the fabric. I can't explain it, I'm no fashion designer. 

The CCM kit is actually a grower (no I'm not back to the shorts), or maybe it's just seeing those tanned blokes running around in the Oz sunshine that makes it look more appealing. When I first saw it I thought it was a firework not a palm tree!

Someone put a picture of a computer image of a shirt like that years ago, was very impressive. 

4 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

Someone put a picture of a computer image of a shirt like that years ago, was very impressive. 

Really? Not me, all my best ideas are in my head and that's where they stay as I can't put anything down on paper never mind computer generate anything. would be nice to see though, then people can dismiss it as **** no problem. :thumbsup:

Archived