IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

8 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

And to bring the slavery angle up to date, maybe one of the kids who make the vast majority of shirts (but not the ethically sourced City shirts), could have their image added.

seeing as Prince famously portated himself as a slave, we could have a purple kit instead 

• Admin
14 hours ago, culverhays said:

Query....

Having bought the shirt last week the 4th, the fact that money has been taken made me assume that delivery would be soon

Is this not the case? ie have they taken money from me for a shirt that won't be released until June or July ?? I can't see anything on the shop site that mentions a pre release date purchase. 

Thanks

Would be interested to hear when you get your shirt, I saw someone last night who ordered a shirt online.

When it came it was not in any wrapping and had no tags on it - he thought it a bit strange, just wondered if this was the norm?

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 11:21, Angry Robin said:

Jeeezzz !!  Every ones know's that City in RED Shorts = Really Shocking Bad Seasons, Lady Luck only likes us in the White Shorts, Stop messing with the Powers Above, Take Note City #MakingBristolCityKitsCrap  #WhiteShorts

On ‎23‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 13:48, Taxi for Johnson said:

Buy the club.

Red Shorts = Relegation, The Curse of the Red Shorts is Happening !! We're doomed, 

when will they ever listen to us  

Archived