IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

9 minutes ago, Gilts said:

Do the club fund/help run this forum? Surely a picture of next seasons kit doesn't need to be taken down if not.

No, but given we (the SC&T) have been told there is a police investigation going on, if we left potential evidence on here, we could find ourselves in a sticky situation. 

• Admin
5 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

No, but given we (the SC&T) have been told there is a police investigation going on, if we left potential evidence on here, we could find ourselves in a sticky situation. 

Add to this I'm sure there is currently massive embarrassment within the club that something commercially sensitivesensitive has been leaked 

4 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Investigation of what?

Someone's taken a photo of a football shirt, i'm sure whatever force this has been reported to have got far, far better things to do. 

Another reason why Bristol Sport doesn't work. You peanuts you get monkeys.

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Really? I don't believe that at all. 

"We're arresting you Tom for not deleting a picture of a football kit that a poster has shared on the website that you run"

2 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

By and large I always thought the police liked evidence

I can see why they don't want pics leaked as they will want to do a big launch and build up everyone's interest, which now won't be quite as big cause everyone's seen it so that's a shame for the club and fans I would say.  Quite why somebody would steal the shirts then post it on websites is beyond me, will be very easy to trace who did it

3 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Investigation of what?

Someone's taken a photo of a football shirt, i'm sure whatever force this has been reported to have got far, far better things to do. 

Another reason why Bristol Sport doesn't work. You peanuts you get monkeys.

Please read @Mkelly explanation again 

The moderators of the forum have been requested to remove a recent post and image. There has been a theft from the club's supply chain for merchandise, which is now the subject of a police investigation.

2 minutes ago, Alessandro said:

If what I have seen is real, I don't really like it.

I don't like the all red badge.

The #BristolProud looks cheap as does the collar.

So that's a no from you then.

11 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Getting away from Mr Kelly should have also been contacting Mark Zuckerberg do the Supporters Club and Trust have a view on the lack of involvement fans have in kit design?

Thought this forum was independent.

Some fans help pay its up keep but basically it's controlled by the club and a few super fans in privileged positions.

what next...guess we aren't allowed to talk about ******* either 

oh and whoever approved the # should be fired. 

1 hour ago, Mkelly said:

The moderators of the forum have been requested to remove a recent post and image. There has been a theft from the club's supply chain for merchandise, which is now the subject of a police investigation.

Subject to an investigation by the fashion police! 

I didn't think the awful pony slave ship crest could get worse. It just has!

2 minutes ago, BCFC Jordan said:

The hashtag is on the packaging or is there another picture that shows it to be on the kit?

#Bristolproud is on the shirt.

Ironic that Bristol City's favourite son was from Wiltshire.

#parochialism.

If what Phantom said is true about a photo shoot today then the club are better off cracking on and releasing the kit A.S.A.P tonight or in the morning rather than trying to spend time getting pictures off forums and social media.

The shirt is out there now and the club ought to crack on and do the same.

Archived