IGNORED

2016/17 kit

alexukhc

With any luck this "leak" may see a similar move after the dreadful kit that Dave Cotterill modeled back in the early 2000's which was widely ridiculed and then pulled before being released...  Hashtags may still go yet!  The thing is, even if hashtags on a football shirt were acceptable - which they're not - #BristolProud makes no grammatical sense anyway!  Surely #MakingBristolProud would have made more sense given that it's somewhat of a brand slogan?

I believe that the club is worried about the loss in sales of the gold league winner badges,  so the hash tags are the replacements! 

P.S. Apologies for posting the photo on here..  But at least nobody has mentioned rude words from S82 for a while now.

5 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

Why can't we have a 6-7 year old to design our shirt? Would be far more interesting than the politically correct dull design in football  

Because if kids are busy designing them, companies might have to employ adults to make them, rather than the other way around.

13 minutes ago, northsomersetred said:

Horse, gate and bolted come to mind,

This is a fans forum you should remember that, it's independant of the club.

Yes it is independent but I think a healthy relationship between the forum and the club works better and allows us to be able to ask questions to officials such as Mark Kelly. 

1 hour ago, WTMS said:

Getting away from Mr Kelly should have also been contacting Mark Zuckerberg do the Supporters Club and Trust have a view on the lack of involvement fans have in kit design?

Speaking in a personal capacity as vice chair of both FAN and the SC&T, it’s disappointing that neither organisation, or to my knowledge any supporters, were asked for views prior to the kit being produced. By not consulting Bristol Sport has missed an opportunity to gain valuable supporter input that could help avoid the inclusion of any design elements, colours etc. that might not go down well. If Bristol Sport is not going to ask its own fan consultation body, i.e. FAN, for input on shirt design, is it really taking 'fan engagement' seriously? Does the perceived value of keeping the design secret really outweigh the benefit of consulting, cooperating and testing it with supporters?

23 minutes ago, richwwtk said:

Are there two shirts with different collars inside that packaging or is it a very strange collar indeed with the hashtags bits more on the chest than shoulder?

I think you could be right, and if so it looks like one of then doesn't have the hashtags. Perhaps 2 designs the club had narrowed it down to, or wishful thinking?

Archived