IGNORED

The broom

Brian Butterfield

10 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

As soon as there is a song about the "broom" sung by both stands it can be removed! 

So..

How about,

My garden broom is bigger than that etc

It's got a staff  and a handle,

My garden broom is bigger than that.

Broom broom broom

let me hear you say city

7 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

It had a rugby ball for company for a while, but I heard the broom couldn't be trusted with it, and so they took it away  

Steady on M, unless Flint is involved, and then I'm game :D 

AHEM !!

I've heard on the grapevine that we are unable to move the broom because its been there so long its now got protected status and therefore we need to get a court order to remove it. Rumours are that there is a petition already in existence stating that the broom must stay because its part of the local heritage!

15 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

I don't think we should let it go for less than around £2m if any bids do come int for it on the summer. Could do with extending its contract asap though.

LJ said in his interview that the club would do everything in their power to ensure the broom was here next season but apparently it does have a clause in its contract allowing it to speak to a premier league club should one approach us.*

* This wasn`t in the interview that was broadcast on Radio Bristol as they edited it out to allow more time to report on the gas goals.

Archived