IGNORED

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

We're SAFE!   :clapping:

Well done, Bristol City!!!!!   :worship2::city:

Double joy for me:  

- we avoided relegation ;

- next year Sky Italia wil broadcast the Championship, so probably I will be able to see some matches without problems (streaming is not always a good source)...and maybe more Italian football fans will know the Mighty Robins! :cool:

Edited by Dan Robin
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

We are staying up, say we are staying up!

An away draw and two goals scored, not the disaster some eeyores on here suggest. Shame about Korey, but he clearly hasn't been at his best and he has a few months now to get back to 100%.

Every chance of a less fraught season in 16/17. 

Always believe :city:

Absolutely.

Job done.

I said right back in the summer, before all the sound and fury, that I'd have taken staying up on goal difference, as with the new stadium we could not afford to go back down.

Now we are up with two to spare; here's to us not repeating our mistakes and moving early to be able to take next season by the scruff of the neck.

COYR!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, WayOutWest said:

Good result away from home.  Championship football guaranteed.  Much to build upon.  But mission accomplished. 

Well done LJ.  The ability to have the balls to change the way games go with your substitutions is a credit to you.

Stevo

Still not convinced that LJ is the right man for the job, BUT have to agree with this point, especially compared to Cotts intransigence.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

We are staying up, say we are staying up!

An away draw and two goals scored, not the disaster some eeyores on here suggest. Shame about Korey, but he clearly hasn't been at his best and he has a few months now to get back to 100%.

Every chance of a less fraught season in 16/17. 

Always believe :city:

:rofl2br:

1 minute ago, old_eastender said:

Still not convinced that LJ is the right man for the job, BUT have to agree with this point, especially compared to Cotts intransigence.

LJ's first task was keeping us up, and he's done that.

Next test is to see what happens this summer; he's earned my support via what he's managed to do since coming in, but this is a new challenge.

One thing that has to be said is he can hardly do worse than we did last summer. 

Just now, samo II said:

LJ's first task was keeping us up, and he's done that.

Next test is to see what happens this summer; he's earned my support via what he's managed to do since coming in, but this is a new challenge.

One thing that has to be said is he can hardly do worse than we did last summer. 

Very true, mate.

Still, we should at least be thankful to Cotts and Burt for bringing over the talent that is Jimmy Kodjia. after his mid-season confidence crisis he's back in the goal machine groove now!

• Like 1