IGNORED

The Official Blackburn Rovers v Bristol City Match Day Thread

Be great for him to get the other two before the end of the season. 20 goals in his first season in England given how crap we`ve been is truly some achievement.

3 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Very true, mate.

Still, we should at least be thankful to Cotts and Burt for bringing over the talent that is Jimmy Kodjia. after his mid-season confidence crisis he's back in the goal machine groove now!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Red-Robbo said:

Very true, mate.

Still, we should at least be thankful to Cotts and Burt for bringing over the talent that is Jimmy Kodjia. after his mid-season confidence crisis he's back in the goal machine groove now!

Despite what happened this seasons, I'm still very greatful to Cotts - we looked more likely to be in League Two than the Championship when he arrived.

I hope that SC gets back in the game soon, and is able to enjoy more success, though I think we made the correct choice in sacking him.

This summer simply cannot be like last time; the previous year we bought early and bought smart, and that was a massive part of our first title in 60 years.

I'm encouraged by Ashton openly speaking about the benefits of this approach, and if he can make good on this (certainly if the calibre of player obtained matches those we've brought in since he's been here), then I believe we'll be significantly better off.

But tonight I'm going to FINALLY celebrate the fact we've retained our Championship status - looking forward to us facing the like Villa and perhaps Sunderland and/or Newcastle next year, rather than Northampton or possibly some recent non-team who used to play in Bath.

Good work, City!

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, samo II said:

Despite what happened this seasons, I'm still very greatful to Cotts - we looked more likely to be in League Two than the Championship when he arrived.

I hope that SC gets back in the game soon, and is able to enjoy more success, though I think we made the correct choice in sacking him.

This summer simply cannot be like last time; the previous year we bought early and bought smart, and that was a massive part of our first title in 60 years.

I'm encouraged by Ashton openly speaking about the benefits of this approach, and if he can make good on this (certainly if the calibre of player obtained matches those we've brought in since he's been here), then I believe we'll be significantly better off.

But tonight I'm going to FINALLY celebrate the fact we've retained our Championship status - looking forward to us facing the like Villa and perhaps Sunderland and/or Newcastle next year, rather than Northampton or possibly some recent non-team who used to play in Bath.

Good work, City!

Sheff U, I reckon.

Adkins has failed there; I think they will look for a change this summer. Who better than Cotts ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

Yep. We barely deserve to stay up this season. Said for ages if we do stay up, it won't be because we deserve It...it will be because the other teams were ever sh*tter  

Thats how league football works right? The teams near the bottom are not as good as the teams at the top, the teams that are worst go down. \it's the same every season, so not sure what your point is.

36 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

LJ also said he will be starting to compile his list of players required and possible new players on Monday. Good to hear that a lesson has been learn't since last Summer.

He actually said on Twitter " we have our lists " so it sounds like they know what they are after by now, so please get on with it asap , unlike last years nightmare