IGNORED

Section 82. Yes or No?

ZiderEyed

Section 82, Yes or No?  

212 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, cider head said:

My observation is you being insulting and a dog with a bone, do you know these people personally? it is sounding like your getting personal.

Not personal, is calling your own fans c...s personal?? 

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

No it is not right but what also is not right falsely accusing a fans group organisers of doing so and being personal.

Again the fans singing you c..ts were a small group of kids in a stand made up of a wide variety of fans but no you label the c..t singers as section 82 and yet you cannot claim or answer to knowing these S82 organisers who work hard at trying to do something different for the match day experience, not every ones cup of tea granted but they do not deserve this branding that they are the c..nt singers and them only..

5 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Perhaps you would get more sympathy if you stopped posting like one.

So far I have seen you post about section 82 as drunks on benefit who aren't fit to be parents.

I can only assume you are on a wind up.

12 minutes ago, cider head said:

No it is not right but what also is not right falsely accusing a fans group organisers of doing so and being personal.

Again the fans singing you c..ts were a small group of kids in a stand made up of a wide variety of fans but no you label the c..t singers as section 82 and yet you cannot claim or answer to knowing these S82 organisers who work hard at trying to do something different for the match day experience, not every ones cup of tea granted but they do not deserve this branding that they are the c..nt singers and them only..

Unfortunately they will all be tarred  with the same brush , the good work of a few has been ruined by section 82 followers

16 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Perhaps you would get more sympathy if you stopped posting like one.

So far I have seen you post about section 82 as drunks on benefit who aren't fit to be parents.

I can only assume you are on a wind up.

I stand by all my posts, especially concerning taking children anywhere near section 82. And believe me if cared what people thought I wouldn't be posting on otib. Most people on here post to please others I post what I think and believe. The last think I want is 'sympathy' from anyone especially someone who is a part of section 82

3 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Unfortunately they will all be tarred  with the same brush , the good work of a few has been ruined by section 82 followers

They are Bristol city followers in the Atyeo stand watching Bristol city not section 82 followers.

You are on a clear wind up.

1 minute ago, cider head said:

Same thing and personal. Again do you know these people?

Some of them. Not really well and it isn't them I have the problem with , it's what section 82 has become. Unfortunately they've been taken over by followers who are using section 82 as a platform I guess it wasn't intended for. All in all I'm glad season is over now otherwise it really could have ended up badly if we had a few more home games

13 minutes ago, Spoons said:

I've read on this very thread about people in the Dolman and South Stand calling people in the Atyeo bellends, *****, chavs and saying they're all on benefits.

Using your logic everyone in the Dolman and South Stands will now be tarred with the same brush.

1 minute ago, Spoons said:

Some of them. Not really well and it isn't them I have the problem with , it's what section 82 has become. Unfortunately they've been taken over by followers who are using section 82 as a platform I guess it wasn't intended for. All in all I'm glad season is over now otherwise it really could have ended up badly if we had a few more home games

Now we are getting somewhere WHO? do you know, things can't be sorted unless i know what this problem is? it seems a lot deeper to me going by your posts, have you fallen out with one of the TALL lads who waves the flags.

1 minute ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I've read on this very thread about people in the Dolman and South Stand calling people in the Atyeo bellends, *****, chavs and saying they're all on benefits.

Using your logic everyone in the Dolman and South Stands will now be tarred with the same brush.

couldn't argue with that

3 minutes ago, cider head said:

Now we are getting somewhere WHO? do you know, things can't be sorted unless i know what this problem is? it seems a lot deeper to me going by your posts, have you fallen out with one of the TALL lads who waves the flags.

No not fallen out with tall lad. Just don't like my Saturday afternoon at the football being ruined by arguing with my own fans

2 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

You bitch and whine like a little girl.  Get some self respect. And for gods sake develope a writing style that's not akin to the ramblings of a backward 11 year old.

Ouch, what does a backward 11 year old girl write like then?  

Been in 'Section 82' this year and it's been a brilliant atmosphere in there for most games and a lot of fun. I however am disappointed by the people who go in there to create trouble, but then I guess you're always going to have them wherever you are.

I don't see why people wouldn't want them. Ashton Gate would be more reminiscent of a library than a football ground without this group of fans.

14 minutes ago, CIDER NOT CIDRE said:

Been in 'Section 82' this year and it's been a brilliant atmosphere in there for most games and a lot of fun. I however am disappointed by the people who go in there to create trouble, but then I guess you're always going to have them wherever you are.

I don't see why people wouldn't want them. Ashton Gate would be more reminiscent of a library than a football ground without this group of fans.

I've got nothing against the efforts to spread a bit of colour, indeed I'm rather pleased to find myself in the photo earlier in the thread with all the flags!

But the library line, which is oft repeated, doesn't really stand up IMO and exaggerates the influence and impact of the Atyeo singers. Having sat in the Atyeo all season I've heard very few chants that encouraged the rest of the ground to join in. Granted there have been moments but to my ear the majority of singing is songs which no one else sings…about Darryl's mother, the historically inaccurate one about the 8 men and their "dream", red army…red army…red army…it's singing which the singers enjoy, not singing to encourage others to join in.

Absolutely nothing wrong with that…but by contrast when the whole grounds sings they sing a handful of songs…come on your reds...ole,ole…

...which the Atyeo singers rarely if ever sing.

The rest of the ground manages just fine in my opinion…but does things differently.

Can somebody educate me please ?

I go in the Atyeo I look well hard in my casual grear plus I stand and swear but don't wave flags about or call fellow City fans ***** unless i'm stood right in front of them and they have done something to merit such a moniker - does that make me Section 82 or not ?

The point i'm making is that i'm stood right by the people who appear to be reviled by a section of fellow fans but I dont consider myself part of them and they don't bother me at all. I think that some of them are a little up themselves and possibly consider themselves superfans but they include people who put a lot of effort into trying to get an atmosphere going in what has been a very flat season in the main.

There was a lengthy thread a while back where it seemed pretty clear that some fans didn't want any home fans in the Atyeo and came up with all manner of spurious bollox to justify clearing the end of locals. I think Cnutgate has simply given those people another excuse to dig out fellow fans.

3 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Can somebody educate me please ?

I go in the Atyeo I look well hard in my casual grear plus I stand and swear but don't wave flags about or call fellow City fans ***** unless i'm stood right in front of them and they have done something to merit such a moniker - does that make me Section 82 or not ?

The point i'm making is that i'm stood right by the people who appear to be reviled by a section of fellow fans but I dont consider myself part of them and they don't bother me at all. I think that some of them are a little up themselves and possibly consider themselves superfans but they include people who put a lot of effort into trying to get an atmosphere going in what has been a very flat season in the main.

There was a lengthy thread a while back where it seemed pretty clear that some fans didn't want any home fans in the Atyeo and came up with all manner of spurious bollox to justify clearing the end of locals. I think Cnutgate has simply given those people another excuse to dig out fellow fans.

You are defiantly a section 82 groupee !!! 

9 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

So Spoons, Section 82 are chavs on benefit and *****, and OTIB posters are lemmings. How to win friends and influence people.

Not trying to win friends or influence people unlike 90% of other otib users.

6 minutes ago, Spoons said:

Not trying to win friends or influence people unlike 90% of other otib users.

Well then I bow to your decision to follow the path less travelled. Truly an inspiration.

Archived