IGNORED

Roy's Euro 2016 squad

Fordy62

Goalkeepers: Hart, Forster, Heaton

Defenders: Bertrand, Clyne, Cahill, Rose, Smalling, Stones, Walker

Midfielders: Alli, Barkley, Dier, Delph, Drinkwater, Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Sterling, Townsend, Wilshere

Strikers: Kane, Rashford, Rooney, Sturridge, Vardy

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Goalkeepers: Hart, Forster, Heaton

Defenders: Bertrand, Clyne, Cahill, Rose, Smalling, Stones, Walker

Midfielders: Alli, Barkley, Dier, Delph, Drinkwater, Henderson, Lallana, Milner, Sterling, Townsend, Wilshere

Strikers: Kane, Rashford, Rooney, Sturridge, Vardy

Unreal. I get that he is talented but he hasn't played all season!!! Even if he can prove his fitness he just doesn't deserve to be in there. 

2 minutes ago, cider-manc said:

Unreal. I get that he is talented but he hasn't played all season!!! Even if he can prove his fitness he just doesn't deserve to be in there. 

Agree. A lot of those haven't played or have had fairly poor seasons (Sterling, Henderson, Stones, Cahill)

6 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Or an option to actually hold on to possession, something England has lacked for years. But I'm sure hardworking players like Milner and Henderson will do us proud.

Possession doesn't count for much.

Don't get Delph or Wilshere. Barely played. I get they're probably the most talented in those spots but I'd have to give it someone playing. I'd be dropping Rashford, Wilshere and Delph to make it 23. Townsend has at least been in good form for Newcastle and is a natural winger which England lacks. 

All the usual negativity about Jack Wilshere - he's one of the best midfielders we have, he's fit and he played very well in the qualifiers. I can totally see why he has been picked. I don't see the point of Fabian Delph being there and expect he may be cut.

8 minutes ago, Ecko said:

Where the **** is Defoe?

4 minutes ago, Chivs said:

Wondering if he'd had 5 good games as a ManUre kid, if he'd be picked.

Wondering whether there was any point in finishing as the third highest scoring Englishman in the Prem and with the highest shots:shots on target ratio of any of the top ten scorers.

3 minutes ago, Iron Man said:

Lets face it it's a completely average England squad with the exception of a few players.

Hmmm, struggling to find the "few players"!  Hart maybe?  Vardy and Kane on form but not sure international defenders will be losing sleep.

Archived