IGNORED

Lee Tomlin (Merged)

Ian M

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Is that someone holding up a white away shirt? :whistle:

I thought this too but the professional kit I have (my magnifying glass again) it appears to be an object of equal height to the one on the same row to the right of the picture.  

Alas this is the limitations of the said magnifying glass to fully answer the question. 

As for me getting out and finding myself a life I've yet to do that too. 

5 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I thought this too but the profession kit I have (my magnifying glass again) it appears to be an object of equal height to the one on the same row to the right of the picture.  

Alas this is the limitations of the said magnifying glass to fully answer the question. 

As for me getting out and finding myself a life I've yet to do that too. 

So does your kit dispell any myths of this being a signing?

2 hours ago, Red_Wizard said:

Said in an earlier post I do not expect any signings tomorrow. Reason being? Why tomorrow and not today? Bournemouth announced Lys Mousset has joined them TODAY. They have not waited until tomorrow. Hence why I think nothing will happen. As I said, I hope I'm wrong. Actually disappointed so far this summer, seem to be on the same path as last year.

Are you aware of the (generally) linear nature of time?

8 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Are you aware of the (generally) linear nature of time?

There is a theory suggested that everything that has occurred, is occurring, and will occur is in fact happening simultaneously and we see it happening in linear form simply to perceive it. This is because at the moment of the Big Bang an infinite amount of energy was released, and using Einstein's Theory of Relativity, an infinite amount of energy would mean an infinite amount of mass, space and time; resulting in time both existing and not existing, which would then mean time could not be linear, but at the same time appearing to be. :reaper:

11 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

There is a theory suggested that everything that has occurred, is occurring, and will occur is in fact happening simultaneously and we see it happening in linear form simply to perceive it. This is because at the moment of the Big Bang an infinite amount of energy was released, and using Einstein's Theory of Relativity, an infinite amount of energy would mean an infinite amount of mass, space and time; resulting in time both existing and not existing, which would then mean time could not be linear, but at the same time appearing to be. :reaper:

:online2long: so what you're saying is Tomlin will be signing in a parallel universe ( where in fact he's crap )

12 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

Someone get the high res version of the webcam image on the go!

6 minutes ago, CITYAREREDANDWHITE said:

You're the expert.

I am really disappointed by the quality of the webcam pictures, clearly another area the club are doing things on the cheap. I watched the film Eye in the Sky the other day and they could take pictures better than that from 50,000ft in the air, and they had a mechanical beetle thing which could fly into a room. They wouldn't need a video analyst if they only invested in the latest tech..! :whistle:

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

You then find you forgot to add an egg.

5 minutes ago, redapple said:

Strange that they should announce pre season friendly against La Liga opposition at 10pm on Thursday night ? 

Maybe something bigger to announce tomorrow ? 

They seem to have written that quickly considering they spelt Portsmouth wrong. 

Archived